Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Spyro The Dragon HD Trilogy Leaked

Outside of Insominiac's trilogy I quite enjoyed TLOS trilogy as well. It will be great to play this remake on PS4.

Maybe, Year of the Dragonfly won't actually be rushed and get a second chance that will actually make it a good game for once.  I read on Wikipedia (yes I know not a reliable source) that said that Ripto and Gnasty Gnorc were going to join against Spyro and since the dragonflies were crucial to the dragons.  It would make a great plot since Sparx keeps track of your health.

Maybe, Year of the Dragonfly won't actually be rushed and get a second chance that will actually make it a good game for once.  I read on Wikipedia (yes I know not a reliable source) that said that Ripto and Gnasty Gnorc were going to join against Spyro and since the dragonflies were crucial to the dragons.  It would make a great plot since Sparx keeps track of your health.

If the remake proves to be a success, then anything is possible. Maybe even a brand new Spyro title.

I hope so.  Spyro Enter the Dragonfly could be a great game if it's in the right hands.

If I recall correctly, Enter the Dragonfly was fairly decent; the problem was it was so buggy. But again, I might be remembering wrong. I played it years ago.

If I recall correctly, Enter the Dragonfly was fairly decent; the problem was it was so buggy. But again, I might be remembering wrong. I played it years ago.

The gameplay was pretty glitchy and one could find ways around collecting the baby dragonflies, in order to face Ripto.  The dragonflies were pretty aggravating, especially with the bubble breath.  I had to keep switching between breaths just to catch those little buggers who kept flying off.

Edited by ienzo628

The gameplay was pretty glitchy and one could find ways around collecting the baby dragonflies, in order to face Ripto.  The dragonflies were pretty aggravating, especially with the bubble breath.  I had to keep switching between breaths just to catch those little buggers who kept flying off.

Yeah, I remember I didn't play that much of the game, so I probably would have gotten frustrated if I'd continued.

I think they were trying to change up the formula and make the series a little more serious whether than a comedic collect gem games.  I do hope Spyro Year of the Dragon at least has the cutscenes that Ripto's Rage had where a cutscene would show what type of conflict you're in for and how the inhabitants of that world dealt with it.

Ugh! I remember that.

As long as they fix the many bugs of Spyro 2, I'm good x)

I replayed the whole game yesterday, and using bugs and glitches lets you breeze through the game like no one's business xD

I think people are overreacting on Toys for Bob. Was Skylanders really that bad? If it wouldn't have been for TLS I never would have been as open for new re-tellings of a character. 

I have avoided Skylanders ever since its inception. Not because I think it's bad; I'm sure it's a really fun series and it probably does deserve most of the praise. My problem with it is that even though the first game was called "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure", Spyro was apparently barely in it! Now I haven't played the game so maybe I was misinformed, but everyone I know who played it said that Spyro is not that important in the game. Then once it came out and attained such great success, any new "Spyro" game to be announced wasn't really a Spyro game at all, it was just more Skylanders with Spyro as a playable character. It just felt to me like they took such a beloved character, used him to make their game sell, and then tossed him aside.

This probably makes me sound petty, and I understand that. I haven't played Skylanders, so maybe I'm a hypocrite too. But I didn't like how they handled Spyro with Skylanders.

I have avoided Skylanders ever since its inception. Not because I think it's bad; I'm sure it's a really fun series and it probably does deserve most of the praise. My problem with it is that even though the first game was called "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure", Spyro was apparently barely in it! Now I haven't played the game so maybe I was misinformed, but everyone I know who played it said that Spyro is not that important in the game. Then once it came out and attained such great success, any new "Spyro" game to be announced wasn't really a Spyro game at all, it was just more Skylanders with Spyro as a playable character. It just felt to me like they took such a beloved character, used him to make their game sell, and then tossed him aside.

This probably makes me sound petty, and I understand that. I haven't played Skylanders, so maybe I'm a hypocrite too. But I didn't like how they handled Spyro with Skylanders.

I can understand that. Just the game itself outside of Spyro's involvement, I think some are being way to hard on.

I can understand that. Just the game itself outside of Spyro's involvement, I think some are being way to hard on.

Again, I haven't played the game, so I wouldn't know about that, but everyone I know who's played it has loved it. Apparently it's really fun.

So, Spyro is to be a September game as well, eh? It'll be facing competition in the form of Insomniac's Spider-Man, so let's see how Spyro fares out!

I think Spyro will do just fine. A ton of people will buy it because they played the original trilogy as kids. Like me, for instance. :)

I think Spyro will do just fine. A ton of people will buy it because they played the original trilogy as kids. Like me, for instance. :)

Yeah, that's something that helps the game, since nostalgia is a key factor when bringing back a long dormant video game franchise. So yeah, Spyro could enjoy some healthy sales!

As long as they fix the many bugs of Spyro 2, I'm good x)

I replayed the whole game yesterday, and using bugs and glitches lets you breeze through the game like no one's business xD

I heard there was a glitch in Spooky Swamp from Spyro 3 that made collecting the gems impossible.  I hope they fix all the glitches.

I heard there was a glitch in Spooky Swamp from Spyro 3 that made collecting the gems impossible.  I hope they fix all the glitches.

I don't remember any glitches from the original trilogy. And I've played it in recent years. Maybe I just lucked out and didn't run into any?

I don't remember any glitches from the original trilogy. And I've played it in recent years. Maybe I just lucked out and didn't run into any?

The Spyro wikia lists the glitches though, it wasn't as glitchy as Spyro Enter the Dragonfly though.