Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

Pucca Summon

I highly doubt it. No other Disney TV property has appearing in Kingdom Hearts, and I doubt they'd start with a much more obscure show than Ducktales, Kim Possible, or Gargoyles.

Also, I don't know of anyone who's been wanting to see a world based on Pucca. Square would have to be pretty desperate for worlds to use if they were going to use that.

I think some kind of easter egg as a trinket on the keyblade would fit better

I highly doubt it. No other Disney TV property has appearing in Kingdom Hearts, and I doubt they'd start with a much more obscure show than Ducktales, Kim Possible, or Gargoyles.

Also, I don't know of anyone who's been wanting to see a world based on Pucca. Square would have to be pretty desperate for worlds to use if they were going to use that.

lets wait until kingdom hearts 9 and the beginning of the third saga than they should have run out of enough properties by then xD

A Pucca world or characters appearing in the game just seems out of the question. Disney does not own the franchise, they were however given the license to produce a television series for the channel Toon Disney/Jetix. Pucca is owned by a South Korean company. It's basically the same situation with Tarzan.

Edited by TheFVguy