Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

Modified SSB Movesets

Dr. Mario modified moveset

Intro: His SSB4 intro.

Notable Palette Swaps: Dr. Luigi.

Special Moves:

B : Pill Bopper; pressing B will have Dr. Mario throw a capsule. Holding B after pressing will allow him to throw SEVERAL capsules. Mid-charge, 5 capsules; full charge, 10 capsules.
B + Forwards : Clipboard Bash; Dr. Mario dashes forward and attacks with a clipboard. This also parries enemy attacks, causing Dr. Mario to stop abruptly mid-dash (and leaving him somewhat vulnerable).
B + Up : Bandage Spin; Dr. Mario spins around with a bandage and attacks whoever he comes in contact with, with equal velocity in all eight directions.
B + Down : Science Lab; Dr. Mario pulls out several vials and must use one them in 8 seconds for an elemental potion before the vials explode in his face.
-There are 6 vials to use: Blaze Potion, which creates an upward streak of fire; Chill Potion, which creates an icy wind around Dr. Mario that freezes enemies in the area; Zap Potion, which spurts out 7 sparks that go up and land back down around Dr. Mario; Gust Potion, which creates 2 blades of wind that circle around Dr. Mario; Flower Potion, which sprouts to roots on either side; and Spray Medicine, which heals 30% damage off of Dr. Mario (as well as adjacent allies during a Team Battle).

Final Smash: Dr. Mario; viruses appear out of nowhere and trap surrounding opponents. Players can drop pills on them old Dr. Mario style and KO them, should they be over 100%.

Taunts:

1: Taunt 1 from SSB4.
2: Taunt 2 from SSB4.
1+2: Taunt 3 from SSB4.

Winposes:

1: Winpose 1 from SSB4.
2: Winpose 2 from SSB4.
3: Winpose 3 from SSB4.

Icon: The Mario series icon.

Victory Music: A remix of the beginning of Fever.

Kirby Hat: Dr. Mario’s hat.

Stage: Dr. Luigi’s Office (Dr. Luigi)

Boxing Ring Alias: Same as SSB4.

Related Music: Same as SSB4.

For his special moves, I took a bit of inspiration from Kirby’s Doctor ability from Planet Robobot. Like with OG Mario, the Mario Tornado is now the Dr.’s down aerial.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

I'm gonna say no.

Dr. Mario plays just fine as is, and I like the fact that Dr. Mario plays like Melee Mario. If Sakurai decides to fix Mario and take away the totally useless Down Special FLUDD, I'd consider changing up Dr. Mario.

Blacephalon SSB moveset

Intro: Blacephalon jumps out of an Ultra Wormhole and performs his signature pose.

Notable Palette Swaps: Pheromosa, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Poipole, Stakataka, Kartana, Guzzlord

Special Moves:

B : Mind Blower; Blacephalon takes his head and throws it at the enemy. Holding B will charge it; you can select the distance in which you can throw it.
B + Forwards : Will-O-Wisp; Blacephalon shoots a ring of ghostly fire that hits enemies multiple times.
B + Up : Shadow Claw; Blacephalon thrusts his right arm upward with a shadowy aura, going up a fair distance.
B + Down : Smack Down; Blacephalon brings down a rock out of nowhere and strikes some three feet away from him. This can function as a Meteor Smash, meaning you can launch foes down offscreen with it.

Final Smash: Endless Blaze; a combination of the two Z-Moves Never Ending Nightmare and Inferno Overdrive. Arms appear all over Blacephalon, who can use them to attack for ten seconds. After those ten seconds, Blacephalon turns said arms into flames and scatters them around the screen.

Taunts:

1: Blacephalon’s head bobs in all eight directions.
2: Blacephalon juggles his head.
1+2: Blacephalon removes his head and pretends to use it as a bowling ball.

Winposes:

1: Blacephalon creeps into an Ultra Wormhole, and then abruptly disappears with it.
2: Blacephalon floats in the air with his right leg over his left leg, and then sticks his right arm out.
3: Blacephalon spins around in a circle of flames, them stops in place.

Icon: Poké Ball.

Victory Music: The Pokémon series music.

Kirby Hat: His bomb hat along with Blacephalon’s head. If Kirby uses Mind Blower, he uses an illusion of Blacephalon’s head for a bomb.

Stage: N/A

Omochao Data: “Be careful! This life form-Blacephalon, code name UB Burst-is an extremely dangerous Pokémon known as an Ultra Beast! Being one of its kind, Blacephalon can use its head as an explosive, and then takes the opportunity to steal one’s vitality while they’re still surprised. It chooses not to in THIS case, but it still packs a mean punch in battle!”

Related Music: N/A

My inspiration? When I was snooping around on Google+, I found this: https://plus.google.com/112154601163716865501/posts/W5u1n9wXRAK

And so I thought, “Yeah…Blacephalon probably WOULD make for a unique SSB fighter”.