Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

How exciting was the 16th Anniversary KH3 trailer?

How exciting was the 16th Anniversary KH3 trailer?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How exciting was the 16th Anniversary KH3 trailer?

• Yoooooo!
    • I'm so excited, gaaaah!
    • I have no words..except these words..
    • Give me a minute to catch my breath
    • I don't know what to think yet
    • A bit underwhelmed, to be honest
    • My hype just died..
    • Game looks trash
    • It's Knackening
    • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Something else? Share below!

OMG IT WAS SO AMAZING, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT IN MY LIFE. I WAS FREAKING OUT THE ENTIRE TIME SDFJHBFEUJKFJNFJNHFKHJHDF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*breathes*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND WE GOT A RELEASE DATE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES YES YES ALL THOSE SUCKERS THAT SAID IT'LL BE DELAYED CAN TAKE THIS L BECAUSE YOU GOT REKT

I have to say that this is possibly one of the best Kingdom Hearts III trailers we've gotten yet! Not only did we get a glorious English Dub, but we got ourselves yet another world reveal! TREASURE PLANET, OMG, THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRAILER! I had been praying for this world to be in the game, and now, it's finally confirmed! :D

I gotta say, that gameplay segment where Sora transforms his Treasure Planet obtained Keyblade into a solar surfer like the one Jim Hawkins used in the movie was mind-blowing! I frickin loved that, such an awesome callback to the film! I ALSO LOVED THAT MORPH IS GONNA BE A SUMMON IN ADDITION TO APPEARING IN THE TREASURE PLANET WORLD! 

But I have to say, I also loved the story bits we got! Seeing Lea and Isa confronting each other...goosebumps! And that part at the end where Sora and Xehanort stare down at each other...gahhhh, THE HYPE! XEHANORT LOOKS GODLY IN THE KINGDOM SHADER!!!! OMG!!!!

"The fated time has come at last! Let us complete fate, and bring the tyranny of light to a close!" <This...this right here, is nothing less that I would expect from Xehanort. Chills, just chills!

AND THE CONFIRMATION OF THE RELEASE DATE BEING REVEALED AT E3, TOTALLY FRICKIN EPIC! I THINK THE NEXT WORLD REVEAL WILL BE ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE!!! THE HYPE IS REAL!!!! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key