Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What products will we see from the Kingdom Hearts franchise in the next few years?

What products will we see from the Kingdom Hearts franchise in the next few years?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What products will we see from the Kingdom Hearts franchise in the next few years?

• Super Smash Bros appearance
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix
    • Animated show
    • Kingdom Hearts 4
    • Movie
    • Kingdom Hearts the Complete Collection (1.5, 2.5, 2.8 & 3) on current or next gen
    • Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm
    • A KH-themed Disney ride
    • KH3 manga
    • Another mobile game
    • Something else? Share below!

I say we see a Smash Bros appearance because of how Cloud made it in and that’s the closest we have been, a possible collection of all titles on the next generation console, and I dare say we will see Kingdom Hearts 4 in about 2-3 years in the next decade. Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix won’t happen because DLC content exists now and they can easily add it in after release like they do with FF15.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I say we see a Smash Bros appearance because of how Cloud made it in and that’s the closest we have been, a possible collection of all titles on the next generation console, and I dare say we will see Kingdom Hearts 4 in about 2-3 years in the next decade. Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix won’t happen because DLC content exists now and they can easily add it in after release like they do with FF15.

I hope if we get dlc that it has a fair price. I guess after all DLC we can see a menu with the titel of Kingdom Hearts 3-Final Mix. That woud be good idea.  

My guess for a Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix is, similarly to how there's the Royal Edition of FFXV now, the KH3FM will be a bundle of the game plus all the DLCs. Just a hunch since thats essentially what the FMs were. 

This list for voting I feel is more of a list I want to happen in the next few years lol. Hopefully the time between KH3 and KH4 isnt gonna be another 23894892370174 years

I think that in the next few years, we'll probably get Sora as a guest fighter or DLC fighter in Smash for Switch, as well as an anime/TV show, and perhaps an entire compilation of the Xehanort Saga, for the sake of collecting, possibly near the end of the PS4's life cycle, or maybe during the next gen of new consoles, ya know? And with the popularity that the Kingdom Hearts series continues to attain, I think that in the near future, we could get a theme park ride at the Disney Parks! That'd be amazing!

I also believe that a Theathrythm and a manga adaption of Kingdom Hearts III will also be in the works!

And then, of course, there will be Kingdom Hearts IV, which shall begin the new saga, and we may even get a film before that which could bridge the gap between Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts IV! There's a world of possibilities to think about, ya know? :D

Complete full box set because I bought it the first and second time so why not a third

I think that in the next few years, we'll probably get Sora as a guest fighter or DLC fighter in Smash for Switch, as well as an anime/TV show, and perhaps an entire compilation of the Xehanort Saga, for the sake of collecting, possibly near the end of the PS4's life cycle, or maybe during the next gen of new consoles, ya know? And with the popularity that the Kingdom Hearts series continues to attain, I think that in the near future, we could get a theme park ride at the Disney Parks! That'd be amazing!

I also believe that a Theathrythm and a manga adaption of Kingdom Hearts III will also be in the works!

And then, of course, there will be Kingdom Hearts IV, which shall begin the new saga, and we may even get a film before that which could bridge the gap between Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts IV! There's a world of possibilities to think about, ya know? :D

STOP! STOP! dont put all these wonderfull ideas in my head they may all not come true!... unless each of us buys KH3 atleast 300 times! Come on people that game needs to make a billion dollars and more in the US alone I WANT MY KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE AND TV SHOW!

Complete full box set because I bought it the first and second time so why not a third

STOP! STOP! dont put all these wonderfull ideas in my head they may all not come true!... unless each of us buys KH3 atleast 300 times! Come on people that game needs to make a billion dollars and more in the US alone I WANT MY KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE AND TV SHOW!

Lol, we all want a Kingdom Hearts anime in our lives, and a KH movie as well! Hopefully, as time passes us by, such things will come to us! And who knows how many other wonderful things we'll get in the near future, ya know?

And I agree with you! A full box set would be a beautiful collector's item! :3