Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Buttercup Camera

Video I added vocals and battle quotes to KH2's secret ending!

So here goes: I thibk the clip does feel more alive with the battle quotes, in some points there are just way too many gruntd together but I can get past that. The only thing I would add would be the actual dialogue from those scenes for example when Ven gets frozen Aqua should've said "Ven, are you okay?". Not all dialogue can be added since there would be no lipsync but there are many that could. That's IMO of course.

As for the editing it was reaaaaaallly nicely done. Congrats for that :D

So here goes: I thibk the clip does feel more alive with the battle quotes, in some points there are just way too many gruntd together but I can get past that. The only thing I would add would be the actual dialogue from those scenes for example when Ven gets frozen Aqua should've said "Ven, are you okay?". Not all dialogue can be added since there would be no lipsync but there are many that could. That's IMO of course.

As for the editing it was reaaaaaallly nicely done. Congrats for that :D

I couldn't find any clear dialogue without the music getting in the way with the ending's current music. I tried to get more vocals from that particular cutscene but the music was just too loud for me to be able to do anything about it.

Thanks for your thoughts on it nonetheless!

Edited by Gavrus

Well, this was pretty well done! The battle quotes fit, and it was really in tune with the music and the battle going on, but I honestly prefer the silent and ominous feel of the unedited secret ending, ya know? I think the silence between all of them added to the dark tone of the video, ya know?

But still, great job on this! :)