Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts: Life As A Heartless!

To KHLegendIII, yes, you see, the story covers the entire Xehanort Saga. That's why you've seen different things happen from throughout the series during the course of Bob's adventures, ya know?

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all is well! Here’s another entry I cooked up, so I hope that you all enjoy! Ooh, and Christopher Robin is soon coming to theaters! I can’t wait to see that film, it’s definitely gonna break my heart, and I’m ready for that pain! Anyways, here’s the next entry, enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 24

Day 93: I Decided I Hate Cats…

(Start Song Here)

I actually used to have an affection for cats! Nice, warm, cuddly creatures, those big eyes, those fluffy paws, those soft, silky bodies…cats were adorable to me! When I became a Heartless, I’d always go world to world devouring the hearts of people and creatures! But whenever I’d run into a cat, I would not strike it or try to do it harm! Maybe this is an impulse from when I was a human? If I was a human? Or maybe I was just a cat? I don’t know…

The thing is though, I had an affection for these things…until I visited Wonderland…

Out of all the worlds that I’ve visited, I think that Wonderland is the most deranged and bizarre! I had already come here before, so I knew more or less what to expect out of this crazy place…but that cat showed up. Had he shown up the last time I had been here…? Hmm, I don’t remember!

But anyways, this cat startled the living bejeezus out of me! It appeared out of nowhere, and the fact that it had no body drove me nuts! I was attempting to claw at it so it could be away from me, but it just gave me this creepy, sheepish smile! A joker’s grin! And no way was that something I would be comfortable with!

And then I thought back to all the other times I had encountered cats! One of them was in Traverse Town, a skinny cat that didn’t have much fur…but it had these adorable eyes, and the little thing let me pet it! It was so cute! Then I remember this really big, fluffy cat I had spotted in Radiant Garden! It was white as snow, and it was so soft and cuddly! I think I actually slept on it one time! And then there was this beautiful black cat in Halloween Town, and that cat would always follow me wherever I would go! I liked the companionship!

But this grinning cat…this stupid, creepy, goosebump inducing feline was giving me the creeps! I wanted nothing more than to just go away! But it kept following me everywhere, talking to me in riddles and whatnot! I couldn’t even understand what the heck it wanted to tell me! All I knew is that I wanted to get away!

Where were those stupid, giant yellow birds when you needed ‘em!?

Obviously, for sanity reasons, I excused myself from today’s mission, and I headed back home, and I couldn’t have gotten there fast enough! Once there, I just enjoyed being in the comforting darkness, not having that thing staring me down with its giant eyes and smiling at me with that creepy grin…ugh!

I just decided that I’m gonna hate cats…I’m gonna consume the hearts of each and every one of ‘em!

Oh, and in other interesting news, I heard from other Heartless that Sora hasn’t been around lately…most interesting!

(End Song Here)

---------------------

Poor Bob! When it isn’t one thing, it’s just another that causes him to be on edge! And for those who are wondering about the timeline of this story, I’m pretty much having it span the entirety of the Kingdom Hearts series, and since time in the Realm Of Darkness is different to the Realm Of Light, that’s how I’ve managed to put the pieces together! Hope you’ve enjoyed this approach to Bob’s story! And I hope you all liked this entry! Thank you for your love and support, as always, and let me know what you thought! And until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yep, pretty much!

Hey there everyone, good afternoon! I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, I wanted to drop by and give you a little entry before logging off, so here you go! Enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 25

Day 98: What Is Life?

(Start Song Here)

What is it about this life that makes me question things?

It’s something that really makes me think…

Is darkness and light all there is?

Or is there more to this than this ever cycling rift?

I’m a Shadow, small and insignificant.

How do I decide to roll with this?

Our lives are nothing, we are constantly threatened.

A boy with a blade follows up with every second…

But the boy has been away, what could have happened?

Could it be that he’s met a certain death?

What is darkness, what is light?

Can there be another way besides a fight?

I consume hearts, because I must survive.

But does this really feel like being alive?

The question is…who was I…or what was I?

Yeah…kinda depressed today…

(End Song Here)

--------------------------------------

Well, well, what’s this!? Can it be that Bob has the soul of a poet? Who knew that he had it in him? But yeah, I’m sorry that this entry was short! Between job applications, spending time with the family while working on my own things, I haven’t been able to be online much, but I hope you’ve all enjoyed this little experiment of mine so far! Let me know what you thought about today’s entry, and as always, thank you for your support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

Also, we’re halfway through to this story ending! Nice!

To KHLegendIII, I know, right? Bob has the soul of a poet!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all of you are having a fine day today! So then, this is beyond the halfway point of my story, and I hope you’ve all enjoyed the ride so far! I’m looking forward to finishing up this story so that I can get started on my next one, which is gonna be a real good one! I’ve had the idea in my mind for a while now, and it’s started to develop real nicely! I hope you all end up liking it when I end up posting it! But anyways, I’m just rambling on, here’s the latest entry, folks, enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 26

Day 100: The First Hundred Days…

Wow, I can’t believe that it’s been one hundred days since I became a Heartless! It’s crazy to think about, I know…and if I hadn’t written down these entries, I might have just lost track of the time, to be completely honest! So the fact that one hundred days have come and gone…it just makes me glad I’ve survived this long!

It makes me wonder if the other Heartless keep track of how many days they’ve lived? I mean, with so many of us dying off day by day because of those Keyblade Wielders, I can’t help but wonder, ya know?

Oh great, now I’m taking to the mannerisms of some human I saw in a world called Twilight Town…some human named Rai, I think? He’d always end his sentences with ya know, so I guess that’s somehow gotten to me…ugh, why?

But anyways, deciding that I wanted to celebrate my hundred days of existence, I decided to hang out with my friends! The ones I had made from the start were all dead now, so I had some  new friends I had met throughout the course of my time as a Heartless! One of them was Mai, and the other’s name was Shiro! The three of us became pretty close, and we’d hang out together whenever we’d be off duty, or we’d take on missions together and make sure we wouldn’t encounter any Keyblade Wielding folk!

Overall, I guess it’s been a nice time so far! I mean, I haven’t died, so that’s some good news, right? Oi, who am I kidding? I’m confiding myself to a journal…how pathetic is that? But yes, even though it’s been one hundred days for me, the Realm Of Light goes by a different time axis, so a lot of things have happened to those Keyblade Wielders in my short one hundred days!

For example, the Organization went wild, and there was a lot of commotion over the “sham” and one of the other members went awol, according to what Tracy said to me! It seemed as though things were systematically falling apart, but it seems as though they got the turn for the worst when Sora appeared again!

Yep, that’s right, after a small period of absence, Sora was back on the scene! He had grown up, too, from what I had heard! And apparently, there had been quite a purge of darkness, cuz now there were fewer Heartless in the Realm Of Darkness…and only the strongest ones remained! Not even the Invisibles or Behemoths or Wyverns were among the ones to survive! I kinda bragged about us Shadows still sticking around. Despite our small and weakling appearance, we outlived many other Heartless types! And many of the others were surprised! Heh, that’s what happens when you underestimate the underdogs!

But yeah, right now, it seems Sora is really making it a point to make his statement! Not only are the Heartless going after him, but so are the Nobodies! Really makes you think about all the craziness that’s going on! Oh, and get this! Ansem was defeated! Yeah, the supposed powerful leader of the Heartless was vanquished! Or, well, at least that’s what I heard…but he might not be gone. I don’t know, it’s just a feeling I have!

Anyways, I gotta report for duty! This is all for now!

----------------------------------- 

So yeah, it seems that Bob is well informed with the goings on of the worlds! And he’s managed to live for one hundred days! That’s pretty crazy, all things considered! Just goes to show that even a Shadow can make it in this world if he’s determined enough! But yes, let me know what you all thought of this entry, and thank you for your love and support! Well, until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yep!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope all of you have had a relaxing day! So then, Bob has survived one hundred days! Just how much do you think he’ll survive? That’s certainly the question on everyone’s minds, eh? Ha, but anyways, enough speculating, let’s get to the entry at hand, shall we?

Journal Entry 27

Day 102: What’s Even The Point?

(Start Song Here)

Okay, so today I did something that I hadn’t thought of doing before…I decided to be very careless and exposed myself to the open in one of the worlds. I was with Mai and Shiro, and we were in Neverland…or, well, Captain Hook’s ship. Yeah, a pirate, if you were curious to know! But whether he’s a fearsome pirate or a total moron, I haven’t decided for myself, yet! But anyways, the point being is that we decided to venture out into the open, and we saw something we hadn’t noticed before! It was something that looked really simple!

A treasure chest!

Figuring that we could find some sort of prize inside, we decided to try and open the chest! But, try as we might, we just couldn’t crack it! We flung it to the ground, we looked for high places in the ship to try and break it open, heck, we even tried to fit our fingers into the keyhole to see if we could hack it  open…but no such luck! We were getting annoyed, so we decided that it would be best to just take this chest back home to the Realm Of Darkness! And that’s precisely what we did!

After we came back, we tried to open it again! Since we were more powerful in the Realm Of Darkness, we figured crushing it would do the trick…but no dice! I was really starting to get ticked off! Why wouldn’t this darn thing open? The sad thing is that we had to ask other Heartless to try and open the chest for us! A few Rabid Dogs ended up having chipped teeth, some Neoshadows had their shoulders dislocated, Nightwalkers tried to pry it open with flame spells to melt it away, but nothing! Crescendos even tried to blow away at it with extra strong soundwaves from their trumpet playing…but still nothing! At the end of the day, we got frustrated and decided that it was just not worth the effort!

But then, another heartless, a Darkball, showed up. I was surprised, considering that Darkballs were supposed to be really rare, since they had been purged out! But I guess a few still survived within the Realm Of Darkness…not wanting to die in the Realm Of Light, I guess…

But anyways, this Darkball said the reason why the chest wouldn’t open is because it required a Keyblade to open it!

I got really ticked off in that instant! So there was probably some sweet treasure inside, and we couldn’t get our claws on it because a stupid Keyblade was needed!

I hate my life…

(End Song Here)

---------------------------------

Poor Bob! All he and his friends wanted was to see just what awaited in that treasure chest? Sad stuff, to be sure! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this entry, and as always, thank you so much for your love and support! Let me know what you thought of this entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yeah, poor Bob, eh? xD

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that you are all doing well! Good lord, can you all believe that we are just five months away from finally having Kingdom Hearts III in our hands? The mere thought of that is just surreal, I can’t even contain myself! So much hype! But anyways, here’s another entry, my loyal followers! Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 28

Day 105: Just…What?

Today I heard a particular set of nonsense while talking with my other Heartless brethren! Apparently, Keyblade Wielders have been known to fiddle around with random items to synthesize them and form new items!

Okay, it doesn’t sound that weird, it sounds like a normal process on how to forge a weapon or a specific item or whatnot, but that’s not the weird thing…it’s what you’re about to read!

So recently, a Bookmaster Heartless came to us because she said that she found an ancient scripture from who knows how long ago, and she said that it was an interesting find because it apparently had the list of items needed in order to be able to power up Keyblades! So, I’m guessing this is how things were done back in the day before I was around! But reading the word kupo at the end of each sentence indicated to me that Moogles have been around for quite some time, too!

Some of these items are weird! Topaz Earrings? Scorching Sand? Strange Leaf? Curative Flower? What the heck? What is this, a Keyblade forging or a list of fashion and gardening stuff? Like, seriously, this is how Keyblade Wielders made their Keyblades stronger back in the day? No wonder they aren’t around anymore! Because according to what the Bookmaster was saying, this page was from a time called the “Age Of Fairy Tales.” Whatever that means…but that would explain why there aren’t as much Keyblade Wielders with only Sora running around at the moment, and that other friend of his.

Yes, I also forgot to mention, the impostor guy who was after…who was he after, again? Anyway, the guy also turned out to be a Keyblade Wielder, surprise, surprise! Geez, these things are like a plague! You try to get rid of em, but like a cockroach, they always come crawling back to pester us!

Too bad we’re so weak against the Keyblade, though. Oh well, such is life.

Weird stuff, for sure!

Looks like Bob doesn’t take too kindly to history lessons. He creeps out over anything that’s too weird for his tastes! But yes, I hope you all liked this entry, and thank you all for your love and support, as always! Let me know what you thought of today’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yeah, I know, right? But still, Bob is a determined Heartless, though if something is too aggravating for him, he'll give up on it! xD

Good evening everyone, I hope you’ve all been having a great day today! I immensely apologize for the long wait for my latest entry! I haven’t been able to come online as often as I used to do, for the barber academy and soon my new job, are keeping me busy! But here I have an entry for you all to enjoy, so I hope that you’re ready! :D

Journal Entry 29

Day 107: Portals Of Darkness, Oooo!

Okay, so for some reason, I want to explain how is it that portals of darkness are made! I don’t know why, but it’s just something I want to put down to paper! You see, beings with great power and dominion over darkness can be able to summon up portals of darkness that can be able to help traverse worlds and get out of places in a jiffy!

So like I said, for some reason, I feel like explaining how this works, except…I don’t know!

It’s just a weird sensation! Whenever I’ve gone to worlds with other Heartless, a higher up has always opened up a portal for us to go through whenever they’ve sent out their main armada of Heartless ships to traverse the Lanes Between! So while those aviators are out there fighting the good fight, me and other Heartless go through these portals, and I guess it…tickles?

It’s a weird, tingling sensation that goes through my body, and it’s something that feels really weird but really comforting, I guess? Maybe since I’m bred in darkness, it makes me all the more comfortable to go through these things?

Don’t get me wrong though, there are some portal traversals that have been disastrously hilarious! One time, a Darkball tried to go through one with a Rabid Dog, but something happened, and they came out of the portal all malformed and shaped like some sort of goo! They were the laughingstock of the Realm Of Darkness!

Another time, a tiny Icy Cube Heartless attempted to go through a portal to brave the Lanes Between, but here’s the gist…he never came back!

Okay, maybe that was a bit…HEARTLESS! Ha, did you see what I did there? Ha, that was a good pun!

Okay, seriously, I think I went to far, but I think NOBODY notice! Ha, I did it again, I’m on fire!

Alright, alright, for real, that wasn’t funny…I kinda feel bad I made this joke at Icy Cube’s expense…little Rodrick should be okay, I think…but yeah! Portals of darkness! Wait, you know what? I lost my train of thought! I guess explaining these things is a bit more tricky than I thought! But still, I had fun writing this entry. I guess this is just something that I can just go back to on rainy days and laugh at, you know what I’m saying?

Anyways, I’m getting hungry…I need hearts!!!

--------------------------------------------- 

Well, that was that! I hope you all enjoyed this entry! Bob can be a little bit cruel, don’t you think so? He’s a mean Heartless, that’s for sure! Anyways, thank you all for your immense support, as always, and let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry! Thank you for your love and support, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yep, pretty crazy, huh?

Good morning everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! And yes, I say morning because it’s an hour past twelve here in Illinois, so yeah! I hope you’ve all been well, and I hope that all of you are ready for the latest entry in Bob’s journal! Here goes nothing!

Journal Entry 30

Day 110: Fighting And More Fighting!

(Start Song Here)

So, it seems as though things have come to a breaking point here in the Realm Of Darkness! Now, it seems that the Heartless and Nobodies are on really bad footing, and even though we are all enemies in the eyes of the Keyblade Wielders, that doesn’t stop the the Nobodies from wanting to trounce on all of us here! I tell you, it’s been an intense situation, and I’ve met with Tracy in secret to discuss how to handle this…but there’s no bright side.

So it looks as though we Heartless will have to take on these Nobodies, for in the end, we can’t let them overtake us as the primordial race of beings that gets to confront the Keyblade Wielders! No amount of talking will do any good…

Yes, I know, this isn’t as comedic as my previous entries…I try to make light of situations, but this seems pretty serious! And it comes at a pivotal time, when Sora is getting stronger and stronger by the day! But the only bright side to this is that while Sora is taking us down, he’s also thwarting the Nobodies and their hierarchy, Organization XIII! So maybe we who want to live should just stay on the sidelines and wait for things to sort themselves out! But I can understand why we can’t do that, as that’d end up making us too soft! But hey, no harm in trying to stay away from harm, am I right?

I really hope that Tracy doesn’t get sent to battle, or that at the very least, that she and I don’t find each other on the battlefield…because if I do stumble upon her, I’ll have no choice but to kill her…

And during these past couple of days, I’ve been wondering again…about who I am…or who I was, before I turned into a Heartless. It’s a thought that I hadn’t been thinking of for a while, but now it came back to me, and it’s just something that kinda gnaws away at my soul, if I have one. I mean, just because we don’t have hearts doesn’t mean that we don’t have souls, am I right?

But yeah, the next couple of weeks will no doubt be stressful, but I have to keep in mind that I’ve been trained to prey on hearts, and to strike wherever the Keybearer is, to end him and them and whoever else bears the power of the Keyblade! Oh wow, here I am, sounding like I’m sort of wise commander or something! But yes, this is what’s happening here and now, and well…it’s gonna get worse…

(End Song Here)

---------------------------------------

Well, this was surprisingly serious, eh? It seems as though Bob has this thought on the back of his mind of who he was before he turned into a Heartless. Will he ever find out, or will he never get the chance to discover the answer to said question? Anyways, thank you all so much for supporting me, and for all your love! As always, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, he could very well be, eh?

Good evening, or well, morning everyone! I hope all of you are doing okay! So then, here’s another entry for you all, it’s been a bit since I posted my last one, and I wanted to make sure to update before going to sleep! Heck, I almost stayed asleep, but posting another entry brought me back to the waking world! Haha, anyways, enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 31

Day 120: Stiltzkin Again!

Well then, it’s been a few days since I’ve written here, huh? Well, that’s because things have gotten quite busy, and like I mentioned in my last entry, tension are flying high between the Heartless and Nobodies. But that doesn’t mean that there isn’t some downtime or misadventures along the way.

Earlier today, I was scouting on other worlds, trying to see how strong our presence was compared to that of the Nobodies, when I stumbled upon a familiar sight! Let’s just say that he wanted a kupo nut, and made sure to end every sentence with kupo! Yep, that’s right, Stilzkin again.

I talked to the moogle for a bit, and he had apparently been making his rounds around the worlds, visiting a few of his cousins who just so happened to be vendors or item synthesizers. Apparently, that’s a big thing about moogles. He even went on to say that he had an ancestor who had close connections with lots of Keyblade Wielders! Quite impressive, I thought to myself. But anyways, as we talked, he gave me some things, though I didn’t know what the heck to use them for.

He gave me a Mythril Dagger, but I don’t know if this was a joke or not, since he knows that I have big claws for hands, and I can’t really hold anything firmly…yeah, he may have been mocking me to my face, but since he was a cool sort of person, I indulged him! That’s right, don’t judge me, I can be a considerate being!

Next he gave me some munny, but again, I don’t know what good that would do me, since we Heartless didn’t really need munny for anything. And even if we did, everyone always either ran away at the sight of us or tried to kill us right then and there. So really, it was always a bad situation either way. And then lastly, he gave me this weird key. A skeleton key, I guess? He told me that it would lead me to some mysterious treasure. This, of all the items he gave me, was the most interesting one! And so, after we talked for a bit more, we parted ways, and then I came back home.

I put the dagger and the munny in a corner of my personal space, and then I just sat and stared at this weird skeleton key. I don’t know, for some reason, it really caught my attention!  But yeah, other than that, nothing too remarkable has been going on, just the same old, same old routine of work. Though I have had a good meal of hearts in the past few days. Lots and lots of yummy hearts! Which makes me hungrier now that I think about it…

Well, time to eat!

---------------------------------------

Oh Bob, he’s always such a curious fellow, isn’t he? But yes, Stiltzkin is an interesting moogle, don’t you think so? Haha, anyways, let me know what you thought about today’s entry, and thank you all for your unfailing love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, indeed he has!

Good evening everyone, I hope that all of you have been having a wonderful day! Dang, we’re already in September, it’s just crazy to see how fast the year has flown by, huh? Before we know it, we’ll have Kingdom Hearts III in our hands! But for now, I’m more than plentifully distracted with Beyond: Two Souls, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time, and soon, Insomniac’s Spider-Man! All of these games, plus all the anime, cartoons and TV shows I’m watching, plus work and the barber academy, will keep me more than distracted from KHIII! But anyways, here’s another entry, enjoy!

Journal Entry 32

Day 130: The Nobodies Are Gone?

Okay, so within all the chaos and commotion and hulabaloo happening lately, it seems as though the Nobodies are gone! Yeah, you heard me, or well, read me, they’re gone! Or well, not gone, but…very increasingly less present than on previous occasions!

I was puzzled by this sudden drop in Nobodies, but when I talked to Greg, one of the Heartless who’s always sent on scout missions, and he told me that Sora defeated the Organization, and that Nobodies were now less in number! I wasn’t surprised, though. We’re talking about Sora, this kid literally oozes power wherever he goes! I’m just glad I wasn’t around when he went on his onslaught. I even heard that a legion of Shadows went to the Nobodies’ homeworld, The World That Never Was, and they swarmed the place, but fell by Sora’s hands.

The World That Never Was…what kind of a crazy as heck name is that? Did someone really not have any originality or any semblance of imagination when naming that world? They couldn’t call it anything like the Twilight City, or maybe Dusk Skyline, or even Moonlit City! But no, The World That Never Was. We get it, Never Was as in Nobodies, because the Nobodies don’t have hearts, we get it! So much play on words, I swear. I really wish I could meet whoever named this world so I can give them some proper lessons in world naming!

The End Of The World, now that is something epic and grandiose right there! A very grim name for a world, and manages to capitalize on the intensity that had been going on at the moment back when Ansem was still kicking! Now that was a world to talk about! Darkness that almost mirrored that of the Realm Of Darkness, to boot! The Keyblade Graveyard, that one’s even better! Thousands, if not millions of Keyblades, stabbed into the ground in a barren wasteland that reeks of war and regret and blood and tears! THAT IS A WORTHY NAME FOR A WORLD! But The World That Never Was!? Yawn, boring!

Wow, I really rambled off there, didn’t I…? But anyways, when all this went down, my mind went to Tracy. I was hoping that nothing had happened to her, and for just a slight moment, I could’ve sworn that I felt a thump in my chest…like if I had a heart! Or maybe it’s the heart I swallowed from a human yesterday…yeah, I think that heart’s still digesting. But yes, Tracy…I haven’t heard from her since all this went down!

I hope she’s okay…

-------------------------

Bob and his mannerisms, huh? He’s pretty crazy! And just for the record, I have nothing against the name of The World That Never Was. I love that world to death, I was just doing the whole name bit as part of the parody bit of this entry! xD But yes, thank you all for your continued love and support, and let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yeah, pretty much!

Good evening everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! Yes, here I am with another entry, back to back with last night’s! I hope you enjoy! Also, I started working at Walgreens today! I’m so glad to have a job again! Anyways, here’s the next entry! :D

Journal Entry 33

Day 134: Data?

So apparently, there’s another way of spreading darkness, or so I’ve been told. It looks like nowadays, even data can be corrupted with darkness! How crazy is that? Well, I mean, Space Paranoids was a data world and it could be corrupted…so I guess that corruption via books isn’t out of the question, either?

You see, rumor has it going around that a significant book of Heartless somehow managed to end up in a journal written by King Mickey’s royal chronicler! I believe he’s a cricket or something? Anyways, the point is that one of the journals has bugs in it or something, and Heartless are in there! So if that ain’t crazy, I don’t know what is!

Still though, how do you even go about corrupting a book? I mean, sure, you can rip pages apart or sog them up with water or  burn them to ashes or crush it vigorously…but darkness enveloping a book? Well, okay, maybe it doesn’t seem so farfetched. And really, with everything that I’ve experienced, it’s pretty weird of me to consider this whole data thing to be the one crazy aspect of my life!

I wonder what reason the king would need to look at that book. I wonder what’s so important that he and his friends are going through the journal, clearing out the corrupted data? Well hey, I’m just a grunt, so what would I know! What I know, I know from word of mouth and because I’m a smart Shadow! That’s all there is to it!

Oh, but I won’t have any part in this whole data debacle! I’m a more traditional kind of Heartless, preferring some good, old fashioned heart consuming than scouring through data. To each Heartless their own tastes, am I right? Still though, things have quieted down slightly since Sora and his friends took down the Organization!

Last I heard, Sora and his friends were able to get back to their island home, and the worlds seem to be at peace…and since Sora is back in his homeworld, I guess we Heartless can have it easier now when it comes to consuming other people’s hearts! We won’t have that pest of a boy chasing us around with his Keyblade of death!

Still, though, I can’t shake the feeling that a lot of things are going to go down, and go down hard. Like…a calm before the storm kind of thing, I guess? I don’t know…

--------------------------

Indeed, the coming storm is one we have all been preparing for, a final showdown we’ve awaited for a long time! How crazy it is, right? To know that we’re so close! Haha, but anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the entry, be sure to leave a comment on what you liked about it, and thank you all for your tremendous love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

To KHLegendIII, indeed so!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all is going well for all of you! Ooh, tomorrow is the Sony TGS Pre-Show event, I wonder if we’ll get something Kingdom Hearts related? :O And also, I got the new Spider-Man game, and I’ve been enjoying it to bits! It’s so awesome! But anyways, here’s a new entry, so I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Journal Entry 34

Day 138: Books Are Weird…

Remember what I was talking about in my last entry?  About how data could be corrupted and yada yada and so on and so forth? Well, it turns out that a lot of Heartless have been able to get into that journal, and they are riddling it with darkness as we speak! But as I write this, I find myself pondering about another book. And before you go on thinking, no, it’s not that ancient book from way back…some prophecy book, I think it was? Honestly, I don’t remember!

But anyways, there’s this other book, which some of the Heartless and myself have tried to steal for ourselves two times, and that’s the Book Of Pooh. For some reason or another, we can only get so far as to rip off a few pages, only for Sora and his friends to find said pages and put everything back together! Ugh, it infuriates me!

What’s funny about this is that apparently, we can storm through one of the Royal Chronicler’s journals, but when it comes to a stupid children’s book, we can’t even manage to get inside! And I mean that we can’t even shove our feet in or anything! It’s just crazy to think about! There should be another world inside that book, since Sora has apparently tapped into its magic, but the Heartless and I can never seem to be able to get in! It’s pathetic that creatures with our power can’t even manage a stupid task like that!

But hey, such is life, am I right?

And you know, on the subject of books, now I find myself thinking about that other book, the prophecy one! I distinctly remember one of the Heartless had come to us one day and had told us that she’d manage to take a peek inside that book! She said that it contained information that was beyond our understanding, and that apparently, this book could predict the future! Heh, prophecy book indeed, eh? But ever since then, there’s been no mention of that book ever again, and I sometimes wonder if the whole mess with the book was made up!

But wow, I’ve definitely scrounged up enough stories to pass on for a while now! Stories of Keyblades and Keyblade Wielders, of an old man with great ambition, of three Keyblade Wielders who fell to darkness, (Though I must confess that we heard about that story more than lived through it, since we weren’t so prominent during that time.) about a boy who’s managed to save the worlds more than once, and everything in between! And it’s definitely surprising that I’ve managed to live this long! I guess that this existence is full of surprises, huh?

But I hate surprises…

-----------------------------------------

Well, that’s that, folks, I hope you enjoyed the entry! Let me know what you thought about today’s entry, and thank you for your love and support, as always! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

Hey there everyone, good afternoon! I hope that you’ve all been doing okay! So then, hype for Kingdom Hearts III is at an all time high, especially since we’re about to get another trailer tomorrow! I’m so hyped! I hope we get another world reveal! But in the meantime, here’s another entry! Enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 35

Day 160: Pretty Uneventful!

Wow, I haven’t written here in a while. I’m surprised! Days have gone by so fast, that I didn’t notice that I hadn’t written anything here! But then again, there hasn’t been anything noteworthy to write down anyway. Yep, that’s right, you read this right! As of now, things have been uneventful since the whole craziness with the Organization!

I mean, there was that whole business with the data thing about the Chronicler’s journal, but that dissolved quickly. As always, Sora always manages to win, even if it’s just a digital version of him. Seriously…

But yes, pretty much after everything happened, we’ve all had some down time. We’ve feasted on hearts as we usually do, but other than that, we haven’t actually had anything productive to do. I would think that while this downtime has happened, we’d all rally our forces and take down the Keyblade Wielders while they aren’t looking, but apparently, everyone’s just a bit too lazy to do that, ya know?

Great, now I ended my sentence with a “ya know” like that guy from Twilight Town. Yeesh…

But it’s crazy to think about how everything’s changed ever since that Sora boy came along. I mean, earlier than that, there were those other three Keyblade Wielders, but they bit the dust before they could really make a significant change in the world. Well, all except for that blue haired lady. Aqua, was it? I think I heard one of the Heartless say that she’s still around. I’m impressed that she’s managed to stay sane after staying cooped up in here for such a long while! I would think that the darkness would’ve already gotten to her, and that she’d have succumbed to darkness itself…but she’s got an iron will, that Keyblade Wielder. I bet she’s got a particularly fibrous heart!

What? Hey, I consume hearts, so it’s perfectly normal for me to say something like that! Don’t judge!

Also, I heard a rumor going to the rounds today that apparently, some old dude named Yen Sid called Sora and his friend Riku over to his lair, to do something called the Mark Of Mastery?  Whatever that is…and wait, isn’t Yen Sid that old guy that we tried to turn into a Heartless? I distinctly remember going on that mission. I remember some big, fat guy was commanding us to charge in there, but the minute I saw things get hectic with Sora and his friends in tow, I hightailed it out of there! Yen Sid, huh? Mark Of Mastery…

This all smells like something big is going to go down…something major…

---------------------------------

And so, we’re just about to head into the Dream Drop Distance portion of this story! Crazy, huh? I hope I’ve been able to balance out all the entries with the slight references and whatnot throughout the entries! Let me know what you thought about today’s entry, and as always, thank you all for your love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, thanks man, I appreciate it! And yeah, life's kept me busy, which is why I'm not online as much as I used to, ya know?

Good evening everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, here comes another entry! Apologies for the absence of entries, I have had no time to just sit down and write, life has kept me busy! But alas, here we are, with tomorrow making three months left for the year to end, and then after that, Kingdom Hearts III! The hype lives on! Anyways, here’s the next entry!

Journal Entry 36

Day 165: A Place Even Heartless Can’t Reach!

Well, today’s been a pretty shocking day! In all the time that I’ve been a Heartless, there hasn’t been a place we haven’t been able to go to! We’ve had access to all worlds, to any manner of place, and we’ve eaten as many hearts as we have visited worlds! But, today I found out that there are places that even we Heartless can’t reach! Or, to be more precise, a one place!

So remember when I wrote about this old Yen Sid guy calling Sora and Riku in for a Mark Of Mastery? Well, upon further inspecting, this mark thing is a test to determine if Sora and Riku can become Keyblade Masters. As if they weren’t strong enough already! I mean seriously, why even bother handing off the title of Masters when they were born masters? I mean, they were self taught, so shouldn’t that already have made them masters from the get go? I honestly don’t know! Things like this don’t make sense…

But anyways, I was going to the tower, and a few other of my friends tagged along, and we were just about to get the jump on them, but then Yen Sid sent them somewhere, I think called the Realm Of Sleep? The crazy thing here is that we couldn’t follow them! Yep, that’s right, you read this right! After the other Heartless left, I remained behind, cleverly slinking into the shadows, and that mouse and his lackeys stayed with Yen Sid, and they were discussing about this whole situation, and Yen Sid reassured the mouse that Sora and Riku were to do well, and that Heartless couldn’t enter the Realm Of Sleep!

Just think of all the hearts inside that realm, and because of us not being able to go in, not able to consume them! The thought is aggravating, and frankly, I went back to my home, enraged and not understanding why this was even a thing! When I talked about this with some of the other, more experienced Heartless, they just shook their heads and said that this is just how things work!

Just like that? Well isn’t that fantastic!

Well, since Sora and Riku are gone, I might as well make the most of this and consume as many hearts as I can before they return and stomp us Heartless out! What will happen next is anyone’s guess, but something big is coming, and when it does come, I don’t even wanna know how big the effects will be and how they’ll ripple and change everything.

Oh yeah, I went really deep in there, didn’t I? That’s what happens when you see the things I’ve seen!

Well, Bob seems particularly angered! xD But anyways, that was the entry, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for your love and support, and as always, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D