Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't think it's suitable. I remember some concerts offering an opportunity to play 2.8, but the game was already out by then.

But the reason I wouldn't want it is because the concert itself would be swapped away by the excitement. If so many people want to play it, they'd be there all day and it's all too natural that people want to talk about it afterward and share that experience.

It's why I am still not particularly happy about a trailer debuting at a concert. I've seen footage of the reactions and while I could understand the excitement, I also found it rude when people suddenly start talking animatedly among each other, start screaming and shouting and basically burst into an uproar while there are musicians performing live on stage. During the trailer. I can understand that reaction, I really do, but I imagine it would be hard to really appreciate the music when you can't even sit still on your seat. I found it unnecessary too with E3 right around the corner back then.

Personally, I think it should be better left to expos/conventions to introduce trailers and provide demos. They can direct the flow of people better, have the technical side covered and it's their purpose to advertise games. What can't be forgotten is that some of the concerts take place in buildings which have historical meaning. They are old and the venue should be treated with a certain amount of respect since neither Square nor Disney own the place. So anything in that regard should be done with moderation in my opinion.

I attended the concert in London and will attend the one in Munich and it was simply amazing without any demos or trailers present. The chance to just enjoy the music was incredible and I loved getting in contact with other fans from all over the world.

If anything, I'm sure that a demo for Kingdom Hearts III would most probably be given to us at E3, since that's when all gamers have their eyes glued to their screens, and that's when all the major press flocks to get the latest scoops of the gaming world, ya know?

I don't think it's suitable. I remember some concerts offering an opportunity to play 2.8, but the game was already out by then.

But the reason I wouldn't want it is because the concert itself would be swapped away by the excitement. If so many people want to play it, they'd be there all day and it's all too natural that people want to talk about it afterward and share that experience.

It's why I am still not particularly happy about a trailer debuting at a concert. I've seen footage of the reactions and while I could understand the excitement, I also found it rude when people suddenly start talking animatedly among each other, start screaming and shouting and basically burst into an uproar while there are musicians performing live on stage. During the trailer. I can understand that reaction, I really do, but I imagine it would be hard to really appreciate the music when you can't even sit still on your seat. I found it unnecessary too with E3 right around the corner back then.

Personally, I think it should be better left to expos/conventions to introduce trailers and provide demos. They can direct the flow of people better, have the technical side covered and it's their purpose to advertise games. What can't be forgotten is that some of the concerts take place in buildings which have historical meaning. They are old and the venue should be treated with a certain amount of respect since neither Square nor Disney own the place. So anything in that regard should be done with moderation in my opinion.

I attended the concert in London and will attend the one in Munich and it was simply amazing without any demos or trailers present. The chance to just enjoy the music was incredible and I loved getting in contact with other fans from all over the world.

Yeah, I agree, going to the concerts should be about enjoying the music and the love the composers and the crew put into delivering the emotional and powerful scores the Kingdom Hearts series is loved for! But I will say that the trailer being shown at the Orchestra was insanely awesome! But I see your point in maintaining order, especially in venues where the stages are historical and whatnot. So I get your point here. :)