Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raven

If you could?

I would like to meet Quinton Flynn (voice of Axel) and Paul St.Peter (Voice of Xemnas)

Why? Because their voice acting is awesome!

joel osment because I saw him at a movie premiere  and the reporter asked him something about KH3 and his face was face lighting up so wonderfully and so I would like to know what kingdom hearts in general means to him Probably a lot given his reaction

I would've loved to get the chance to meet Leonard Nimoy, bless his soul! He was an amazing voice actor, and Ioved how he brought the role of Xehanort to life! I would've loved to meet him in person!

Another one of the KH voice actors I'd love to meet is Haley Joel Osment! Not only does he voice Sora, but Vanitas as well! I love how different he made both roles sound, and well, Haley seems like such a nice guy, so it'd be pretty cool to meet him!

Willa Holland is another person I'd love to meet! This beautiful voice actress gives life to Aqua! I gotta meet me the proprietor of that amazing voice! <3

Paul St. Peter is a given, cuz Xemnas's badass voice is legendary, and I think I've heard him in anime as well! David Gallagher is a surefire bet for sure as well! He's frickin Riku! And Keith Fergurson, who's Marluxia!

In short, I think I'd love to meet all the cast members. xD

It definitely would have been Sir Christopher Lee. He was known for various roles, including Count Dooku, Saruman, and Ansem the Wise. He was also a highly known heavy metalist. He was given man honors by the Queen and was knighted by Prince Charles. Honestly one of my favorite actors in existence. With over 70 years in the industry for film and music, the Christopher Lee was and always will be a legend.

Side Note: His Heavy Metal Christmas albums were huge. In fact, he hit the Billboard Hot 100 at Number 22 for his rendition of Jingle Bells, "Jingle Hell." It actually made him the oldest person to be on the Billboard Hot 100 at age 91.

Edited by Hero of Winds