•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[3-19-18] VIP Quests, HD Xion EX & Riku Art EX Deals, Queen Bee Raid EV, Union Cross, Illust KH2 Sora&Riku EX, Hades Boards

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:39 AM

VIP this week offers four more Toon Santa Roxas medals, another KH3 King Mickey EX (fourth of seven chances), and seven Brooms.

Until March 22nd at 23:59 PT, HD Xion EX and Riku Art EX return in two medal deals! Each medal is guaranteed to arrive with 3 ability dots filled within 5 pulls in their respective draws, though it is possible to obtain both medals in either draw. Each draw otherwise guarantees at least one Tier 5+ medal and one Broom.

A Raid Event is being held until March 25th at 23:59 PT! Defeat the Queen Bee raid boss for Coins, which can then be exchanged for rewards such as the Hunny Pot accessory and a Fantasia Mickey B medal. The Queen Bee will drop a lot of coins at LV90--be careful not to skip past LV90 when raiding during Bonus Hours!

Bonus Hours:

Spoiler

Use this Raid Event to boost your Solo and Party Rankings for more rewards! Party Rankings this week offer the Bumblebee Earrings accessory, which grants a +3 Skill Perk.

Until March 31st at 23:59 PT, the Shadow Boosters and past Zootopia medals are available through Union Cross. The Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Judy & Nicke, and Flash medals can be dropped by enemies. Shadow Boosters buff Reverse medals until March 31st at 23:59 PT. There are a total of five Cross Boards available this time, three of which are open from the start.

Bonus Times:

Spoiler

Lastly, during this time period, the Nick & Judy avatar boards return, available for 1500 Jewels each. If you've previously purchased them, you won't be able to purchase these again.

Their contents are as follows:

Spoiler

[March 22nd PT Update]

Until March 26th at 23:59 PT, Illustrated KH2 Sora & Riku EX return in a medal deal! This medal is guaranteed within 5 pulls, and will arrive with 3 ability dots filled if pulled. Each pull otherwise guarantees at least one Tier 5+ medal and a Broom.

Until April 2nd at 23:59 PT, avatar boards featuring Hades are open for 2500 Jewels each! 

Their contents are as follows:

Spoiler

Images from this update can be viewed below. Let us know what you think!

VIP toon santa roxas 2 VIP KH3 Mickey EX VIP broom 319 Hd riku Art Ex deal Hd xion Ex deal Hd xion riku Art Ex queen Bee raid hunny Pot Av part bumblebee earring union cross zootopia shadow boost zootopia medals zootopia boards
kh2sr Ex deal Kh2 illust Sr Ex hades boards

Edited by faemarch, 22 March 2018 - 02:11 AM.

#2 hawk222

hawk222
  • 458 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

Please please please don't waste your jewels on the Nick and Judy avatars. Those skills are terrible. Please.

Be careful about the EX deals, too: we're very close to anniversary, and these medals aren't as great as they used to be.

#3 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:30 PM

Thanks for informing us about this, Faemarch!

Please please please don't waste your jewels on the Nick and Judy avatars. Those skills are terrible. Please.

Be careful about the EX deals, too: we're very close to anniversary, and these medals aren't as great as they used to be.

Yah, I'm with you there! The Anniversary is close by, and I wanna have as much Jewels on me as possible for the probable awesome deals and avatar boards we'll get! I'm so excited! X_X

What I will try to do, though, is grind Queen Bee so I can get 10,000 coins, that way, I can get the final Fantasia Mickey B medal that I'd need to finally fully guilt Ira! :D

#4 KHSonic

KHSonic

Sonic fan

• 274 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

It will take a lot to farm those coins. If anyone needs a party, I have some open spots in Lepardos!

#5 Yoshirai

Yoshirai

川明かり

• News Team
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

The Fantasia Mickey B medal in the new Raid Boss Board is very hard to obtain. 15k coins are definitely too much, but I'm trying (along with my party) to farm those coins as much as I can. 

Edited by Yoshirai, 20 March 2018 - 03:06 PM.