Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Marvel Cinematic Universe X Kingdom Hearts Anthology Part VI: "Point Break.".

Trailer:

Iron Man: "...Okay kid, your up."

Sora: "Gotcha! Donald, Goofy, let's go!"

Captain America: "Are you seriously letting a kid join us into battle? i won't allow it."

Iron Man: "Sorry...Captain America but the kid's shown potential, he could make a great Avenger one day, first things first though...gotta get past the images of the live talking giant Duck and the Dog like thingy."

Thor: "I'm sure you've seen stranger things by this point Stark, take me for example, the God of Thunder-"

Iron Man: "Yeah no not really Point Break, you don't really help the case, if anything, HE helps the case."

Hulk: "...Hulk...SMASH!!!!"

We see Sora, Donald and Goofy fighting alongside the Avengers, namely Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and the Incredible Hulk, against an army of what look like Ultron Robots combined with Heartless, creating what are known, as "Ultron Heartless".

Xigbar: "...So the true hero pointed you in the direction of a World he heard rumors about, about a World where other "true heroes" seemingly existed...As If Sora, Roxas, this World is a hoax and, as far, as the Organization is concerned, it holds no true value for us whatsoever."

Sora: "Maybe but still, we might find the VII Guardians of Light we're looking for here in this World and once we join forces we'll-"

Xigbar: "You'll what? have high hopes of ever defeating US? please...keep dreaming, kiddo."

Sora uses Athletic Flow against floating buildings being held up in the sky, he wields a Keyblade that bares motifs from the Avengers members previously aforementioned, he can transform the Keyblade into a giant cannon and use it to shoot Iron Man's signature Unibeam attack straight at all the enemies in front, completely annihilating them without a trace.

Ultron: "...That Key, i've never seen it before, is it another one of Stark's latest weapons?"

Sora: "Huh!? a talking robot!? who are you!? and who is...Stark?"

Sora jumps on-top of Goofy with Donald in turn jumping on-top of Sora, acting, as a lightning rod, destroying all Ultron Heartless in sight by sending down multiple rays of lightning with his staff.

Captain America: "A...kid!? what are you doing on the front-lines!? its way too dangerous! stand back!"

Sora: "Sorry, no can do mister! these are Heartless and its our job to stop them!"

Captain America: "What the?"

Iron Man: "Hold on Cap, i think the kid might be on to something."

Captain America: "Tony! what are you!?"

Iron Man: "Hey kid, got a name?"

Sora: "Huh? oh, i'm Sora, this is Donald and that's Goofy."

Iron Man: "...I see, hey, that weapon of yours, can i see it?"

Sora: "...Uh...something tells me that i shouldn't."

Thor: "You are wise to trust your instincts, young warrior."

Captain America: "Thor! not you too!"

Thor: "Relax Captain, this young man has shown worthy potential, a song could be written about him for all of the great halls of Valhalla to sing one day."

Hulk: "Hulk...SMASH!!!!"

Sora: "...Hulk, Smash?"

Sora fights alongside both Thor and Hulk without Donald and Goofy, Thor channels electricity through his hammer which he then directs at Sora's Keyblade of whom uses it to shoot a laser beam at all the Ultron Heartless.

Sora is seen diving down in the middle of a hole surrounded by floating buildings and landing on-top of the Hulk's shoulder, together, Sora commands Hulk to charge through all the Ultron Heartless, using his bare fists to Smash his way through.

Ultron: "That Keyblade of yours...i want it, hand it over and i may just spare your life, for a Human being that is."

Sora: "No way, the Keyblade...isn't a tool, to hurt others with! i'll stop you and then, i'll become an Avenger!"

Ultron: "Really? and what is it that you'll be "Avenging", boy?"

Sora: "...My friends, i'll Avenge the sadness and tears brought about...by misery!"

Sora now fights with both Iron Man and Captain America against Ultron sitting upon a throne of which multiple circuits are plugged into his back, Sora jumps on the Captain's signature Shield, as he throws it and with Sora on-top of it, it causes itself to spin, allowing Sora to use the Shield like it was a spinning top, spinning back and forth, attacking the enemy whilst holding his Keyblade with both hands still in motion until finally when the spinning reaches its end, Sora performs a golf like pose and swings his Keyblade directly at Ultron, hitting him with a small ball of energy that erupts upon impact.

Xigbar: "I wonder, just how many Hearts do you think need saving right about now, i mean, are you even sure that you have the time to find these so called VII Guardians of Light? As If! let me remind you how tough the crowd your dealing with really is, Sora, Roxas, VENTUS."

Sora: "Ven...tus?"

The Trailer ends.

Trailer Music: https://youtu.be/FcckUd2YrUQ.