•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Film

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War - Official Trailer

Film Avengers Infinity War Infinity War

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,923 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:42 AM

My reaction seeing this:  :O

This is the second official trailer since the first one from November 2017.

Edited by KingdomHearts3, 18 March 2018 - 11:43 AM.

#2 RuDoe Ry

RuDoe Ry
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:28 PM

Looks really good but too be completely honest this is my last Super hero movie for a very long time.
I'm so fatigued of superhero stuff it's so oversaturated they're just everywhere.

#3 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 355 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

ooh its looks epic

that bit with spidey and strange at end amuses me

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,540 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

Oh, trust me, I have been looking forward to this film with a passion, and now that it's finally so close, the hype only continues to build up! Seriously, the build up for this film has been monumentally insane, and it has been a decade in the making, and a big kudos goes to Mr. Kevin Feige and all the people at Marvel Studios for having reached this point in history!

This trailer was freaking amazing, and no doubt this film will shatter box office records! I daresay that it'll do what The Force Awakens failed to do, which is break Avatar's box office record! I am confident Infinity War will out-gross Avatar!

#5 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,255 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:03 PM

Looks really good but too be completely honest this is my last Super hero movie for a very long time.
I'm so fatigued of superhero stuff it's so oversaturated they're just everywhere.

Yea it is really nice that the worst case scenario with these movies is that they are "just good" but at some point people get supersaturated

Oh, trust me, I have been looking forward to this film with a passion, and now that it's finally so close, the hype only continues to build up! Seriously, the build up for this film has been monumentally insane, and it has been a decade in the making, and a big kudos goes to Mr. Kevin Feige and all the people at Marvel Studios for having reached this point in history!

This trailer was freaking amazing, and no doubt this film will shatter box office records! I daresay that it'll do what The Force Awakens failed to do, which is break Avatar's box office record! I am confident Infinity War will out-gross Avatar!

I just hope they manage to bring every characters story to a satisfying coclusion given that there are about a million of them but I see no reason to expect that they will dissapoint

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,540 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:03 PM

I just hope they manage to bring every characters story to a satisfying coclusion given that there are about a million of them but I see no reason to expect that they will dissapoint

Well, we are talking about the Russo brothers, after all! They were the ones who helmed the previous two Captain America films, and with that impressive track record, I am more than confident that these two fine directors will bring forth an amazing and monumental masterpiece with Infinity War! And remember that this film will be divided into two parts, so any character arc that isn't resolved in this film will be resolved in the next come next year! But yeah, I'm sure we won't be disappointed! :D