Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

Who Is Your Favorite Sonic the Hedgehog Character?

Who Is Your Favorite Sonic the Hedgehog Character?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Sonic the Hedgehog Character?

• Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Shadow The Hedgehog
    • Silver the Hedgehog
    • Knuckles the Echidna
    • Amy Rose
    • Miles Tails Prower
    • Dr. Eggman
    • Blaze the Cat
    • Rouge the Bat
    • Someone Else? Share Below.
    • None, I'm not a Sonic fan.

Well, I don't have much experience with Sonic, as I've only ever read about the games or seen a bit of gameplay here or there, but I think the character that I would say is my favorite is Shadow The Hedgehog! He has this edgy, anti-hero vibe to him that I really like! He's pretty cool, ya know? :)

My kind of Poll of the Day!
My favorite character is Shadow! My first Sonic game was Sonic Mega Collection Plus+ in 2004, and there was artwork of him in the extras menu. He became my favorite character immediately xD His game is my favorite in the series, and I hope there's an HD port of it someday :D

None. I like the games but literally every character has moments where their personalities just totally change. 

Like Knuckles used to be this chilled dude who was smart but just wanted to punch things and that quick anger got the better of him. I would have totally like had a drink with him while discussing how real hip hop died with Biggie Smalls. But now he's just the idiot character. 

Shadow had an interesting back story. And then they actually explained his back story and it wasn't. 

I do think Chaos was the best villain though. If a game makes you feel a little sad for a giant water serpent monster that just destroyed an entire city in under 1 minute then that's saying something. I felt bad fighting him in the final battle. And also that fight was incredibly impressive visually for the time too. 

Haven't played any of the newer games though, the series lost me at Sonic Heroes. 

Man Tails used to be my favorite character in the Sonic games. But all that change when I first play Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast! When I play Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast Shadow the Hedgehog became all time favorite character in the Sonic games! In my opinion, Shadow is the best character!!!

Knuckles was always my favorite character,he's cool and strong,I always enjoyed gliding in Sonic 3 and breaking walls without the spindash, he's funny too every now and then,he used to be such a prick to Sonic I love it haha and he used to be the cool, independant, anti-hero type character before Shadow,Silver or Blaze got here.

...And unlike Sonic he doesn't chuckle

dont have much Experience with sonic as there a like a gazzilion games and I am right now busy finishing all of the zelda and mario games ( at least does that are easy to get my hands on and dont require me to pay 89 bucks for an old dusty console)

Do I even need to say it? :P

you where going for amy right?