•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

How To Improve/Request

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:13 AM

Attached File  axel_monster_wip_3_by_ienzo628-dc644d3.jpg   149.32KB   1 downloads

Well, I did some drawing for the past couple days.Attached File  axel_monsters_inc_wip_2_by_ienzo628-dc63ye9.jpg   150.07KB   0 downloads

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

Ah, I see! So you're trying to imagine how Lea would be like with a Monster form in Monstropolis, huh? That's pretty cool!

I like how you showed us two variations of the drawing! Of the two, I'd say that the second one looks the best, because you added shadows and darker textures to the drawing overall! Just keep practicing and you'll keep getting better! Make sure you draw fluidly and that your hand moves smoothly and not stiffly, and always make sure to trace over your drawing once you're done to add a darker tint to your already finished work, ya know? :)

As for a request, how about King Mickey in his new KHIII outfit? :)

#3 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:34 AM

Ah, I see! So you're trying to imagine how Lea would be like with a Monster form in Monstropolis, huh? That's pretty cool!

I like how you showed us two variations of the drawing! Of the two, I'd say that the second one looks the best, because you added shadows and darker textures to the drawing overall! Just keep practicing and you'll keep getting better! Make sure you draw fluidly and that your hand moves smoothly and not stiffly, and always make sure to trace over your drawing once you're done to add a darker tint to your already finished work, ya know? :)

Sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet.  I've done this.  I don't know how to do the whole underwater bit for The Walrus talking to the oysters.  the_walrus_and_oysters_by_ienzo628-dc6i7

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:33 PM

Sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet.  I've done this.  I don't know how to do the whole underwater bit for The Walrus talking to the oysters.  https://img00.deviantart.net/9751/i/2018...

It's alright, no need to apologize!  Ooh, and wow, this drawing is looking really nice! I am loving the detail that went into it! Great job! :D

#5 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:35 PM

All I need to do is find tips on how to actually add definition to the "cliffs" that are on the ocean floor.

#6 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_by_ienzo628-

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_wip_2_by_ien

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.  Also, here's your request in progress, Transcendent Key.

I also had help from this person.  https://sylviejean.d...blade-148888102

Edited by ienzo628, 09 April 2018 - 06:48 PM.

#7 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

https://img00.deviantart.net/0d08/i/2018...

https://img00.deviantart.net/a235/i/2018...

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.  Also, here's your request in progress, Transcendent Key.

I also had help from this person.  https://sylviejean.d...blade-148888102

Amazing work! I'm loving how this is turning out! Great job, keep up the excellent work! :D

#8 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:11 PM

reno_and_mickey_mouse_wip_by_ienzo628-dc

#9 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:51 PM

Great progress! So, who is the character on the left supposed to be? Is he Riku?

#10 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:20 AM

Great progress! So, who is the character on the left supposed to be? Is he Riku?

Nah, that's Reno from Final Fantasy VII.

#11 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Nah, that's Reno from Final Fantasy VII.

Ooh, okay! Reno's a badass, and I love that he's voiced by Quinton Flynn, the same voice as Axel/Lea in the KH series! :D

#12 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

Thanks, I am wondering what I should do for this drawing.

#13 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,030 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Thanks, I am wondering what I should do for this drawing.

Well, just do what you want to do, use your imagination! That's the key to every creative piece one does, ya know?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Image