•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

What Game with Crossover content would you want Kingdom Hearts to appear in?

KH Crossover Smash Soul Calibur Game DLC

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

What Game with Crossover content would you want Kingdom Hearts to appear in?(53 members have cast votes)

1. Soul Calibur (10 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

2. Rocket League (1 votes [1.05%])

Percentage of vote: 1.05%

3. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (2 votes [2.11%])

Percentage of vote: 2.11%

4. Monster Hunter (6 votes [6.32%])

Percentage of vote: 6.32%

5. Super Smash Bros (47 votes [49.47%])

Percentage of vote: 49.47%

6. Minecraft (2 votes [2.11%])

Percentage of vote: 2.11%

7. Shovel Knight (1 votes [1.05%])

Percentage of vote: 1.05%

8. Skylanders (3 votes [3.16%])

Percentage of vote: 3.16%

9. A new Playstation All-Stars (13 votes [13.68%])

Percentage of vote: 13.68%

10. Another Little Big Planet (6 votes [6.32%])

Percentage of vote: 6.32%

11. Another game? Share below! (4 votes [4.21%])

Percentage of vote: 4.21%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Wan_Pisu

Wan_Pisu
  • Moderator (+)
  • 397 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:12 PM

Smash ’im Sora, a-hyuck!

#2 Jeeg robot 97

Jeeg robot 97
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

Soul Calibur and above all PlayStation All Stars (where he really deserve)!

#3 Perkilator

Perkilator

Just a guy joining KH13 for social reasons.

• 550 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

2 things: Smash Bros. and Marvel vs. Capcom.

#4 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,835 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:53 PM

Probably Smash since that’s the only one I play.

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,050 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

I am dying for Sora to appear in Smash, and now that there's going to be a completely new Smash on Switch, I am really hoping that Sora finally makes the cut as a guest fighter! :D

I could also see him in a new Playstation All-Stars game, and it would be awesome if he were to be a guest fighter in Dissidia NT and/or in Opera Omnia! (The mobile Dissidia game.)  :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 14 March 2018 - 08:51 PM.

#6 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,827 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:30 PM

And the wait for Sora in Smash continues...

#7 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,730 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

Super Smash Bros. Enough said!

#8 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 179 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:03 AM

sora in smash (and/or souls calibur) would be awesome

#9 Jeeg robot 97

Jeeg robot 97
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:22 AM

I am dying for Sora to appear in Smash, and now that there's going to be a completely new Smash on Switch, I am really hoping that Sora finally makes the cut as a guest fighter! :D

I could also see him in a new Playstation All-Stars game, and it would be awesome if he were to be a guest fighter in Dissidia NT and/or in Opera Omnia! (The mobile Dissidia game.)  :D

About Smash Bros, I absolutely disagree. About PlayStation All Stars, instead, I completely agree cause this is game where he really deserve to be.

#10 Mykaila Shakespeare

Mykaila Shakespeare

MNS-Prime-21

• 205 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:33 AM

I would also love Kingdom Jearts to be involved with Final Fantasy Dissidia somehow. I mean, originally is what supposed to be for Kingdom Hearts before it was rejected by Disney.....well obviously LOL

#11 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 2,663 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:37 AM

I never really wanted Sora in Smash because I though he didn't belong there since all the best KH games are still PS exclusive,but now that Cloud is in there I don't see why Sora shouldn't, I really to see him in Smash Switch,that's be amazing but my gut tells me it won't happen

#12 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 996 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Pickachu I cast thee back to the darkness!

#13 IwasBornAsVentus

IwasBornAsVentus

Mozzarella King

• 452 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

I would love to see a Dissidia crossover with KH.

#14 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,050 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:42 PM

About Smash Bros, I absolutely disagree. About PlayStation All Stars, instead, I completely agree cause this is game where he really deserve to be.

But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:

• Chain Of Memories for the Game Boy Advance.
  • 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS.
  • Re: Coded, also for the DS.
  • Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS.

So you see, he's appeared in enough Nintendo consoles that he at least deserves a shot at being in the game! Take characters like Sonic and Snake and Pac-Man! Most of these characters aren't even from Nintendo, (With the exception of Snake, as his first Metal Gear games were actually on Nintendo.) cuz Sonic is from Sega and Pac-Man is from arcades, but they got a shot at being in Smash because they had games released for Nintendo systems with these characters in the past. Sora would fall along the lines of other guest fighters that have been in Smash before, ya know? The biggest hurdle here would be Disney, as Nintendo would have to ask permission to Disney to use Sora, ya know?

Oh, and Cloud never even had a game on Nintendo systems, but he also made it in, ya know? But yeah, I see your point, seeing Sora in All-Stars is more likely, since he's mostly Sony's, ya know?

Pickachu I cast thee back to the darkness!

DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS!

I would love to see a Dissidia crossover with KH.

Hear, hear!

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 15 March 2018 - 10:43 PM.

#15 Jeeg robot 97

Jeeg robot 97
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:37 AM

[quote name="The Transcendent Key" post="1976214" timestamp="1521171766"]But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:
So you see, he's appeared in enough Nintendo consoles that he at least deserves a shot at being in the game! Take characters like Sonic and Snake and Pac-Man! Most of these characters aren't even from Nintendo, (With the exception of Snake, as his first Metal Gear games were actually on Nintendo.) cuz Sonic is from Sega and Pac-Man is from arcades, but they got a shot at being in Smash because they had games released for Nintendo systems with these characters in the past. Sora would fall along the lines of other guest fighters that have been in Smash before, ya know? The biggest hurdle here would be Disney, as Nintendo would have to ask permission to Disney to use Sora, ya know?

Oh, and Cloud never even had a game on Nintendo systems, but he also made it in, ya know? But yeah, I see your point, seeing Sora in All-Stars is more likely, since he's mostly Sony's, ya know?

But know that Kingdom Hearts has majority on Sony.
Kingdom Hearts ps2
Kingdom Hearts final mix ps2
Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2
Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix ps2
Kingdom Hearts re chain of memories ps2
Kingdom Hearts bbs psp
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4
Kingdom Hearts 3 ps4 (I know it's on xbox one too but I don't care)
They are 8 to 4 for Sony. Plus the games released on Nintendo console are inferior compared to those on Sony's. Kh com is considered the worst, 358/2 days had good ideas but bad realisation, coded is the most hated and Kh ddd had lot of wasted materials and Sora is a dumb kid there. Kingdom Hearts was born on ps2. So I support my opinion that Sora needs to be more in PlayStation All Stars than in that overated Smash.

But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:

DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS!

Hear, hear!

Kingdom Hearts ps2
Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2
Kingdom Hearts bbs psp
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4
They are 8 to 4 for Sony. Plus the games released on Nintendo console are inferior compared to those on Sony's. Kh com is considered the worst, 358/2 days had good ideas but bad realisation, coded is the most hated and Kh ddd had lot of wasted materials and Sora is a dumb kid there. Kingdom Hearts was born on ps2. So I support my opinion that Sora needs to be more in PlayStation All Stars than in that overated Smash.

#16 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,050 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

[quote name="The Transcendent Key" post="1976214" timestamp="1521171766"]But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:

Kingdom Hearts ps2
Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2
Kingdom Hearts bbs psp
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

Kingdom Hearts ps2
Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2
Kingdom Hearts bbs psp
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

No, yeah, I get what you're saying. It's true that Sony has the most KH titles in comparison to Nintendo, but at the very least, I'd love for Nintendo to consider Sora for Smash! It'd be awesome! And hey, if not, then as long as he appears in a Playstation All-Stars 2, then I'll be happy as well! As long as KH gets more love, that'll be enough for me! ^_^