•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

KH community be like…

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Perkilator

Perkilator

Just a guy joining KH13 for social reasons.

• 573 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:28 PM

Attached File  34C0F541-3439-4FBE-9E70-F293981A8220.jpeg   91.24KB   2 downloads

I’m sorry, but I don’t want this to happen. Not only would it not make any sense, it would also render the 0.2 buildup worthless. Like I’ve said-and still cling to-it should be…

-Sora goes to Twilight Town right after DDD.
-Sora finds a way back to Mysterious Tower WITHOUT a train.
-The rest plays out like 0.2, and Sora heads for Olympus.

#2 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,316 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:44 AM

attachicon.gif34C0F541-3439-4FBE-9E70-F293981A8220.jpeg

I’m sorry, but I don’t want this to happen. Not only would it not make any sense, it would also render the 0.2 buildup worthless. Like I’ve said-and still cling to-it should be…

-Sora goes to Twilight Town right after DDD.
-Sora finds a way back to Mysterious Tower WITHOUT a train.
-The rest plays out like 0.2, and Sora heads for Olympus.

I would like the game to start in Olympus for a change. But we all know a game has never started directly in a Disney world before. I doubt it will be Sora though, unless his heart guided him to Twilight Town by mistake instead of Olympus. Then again, the scenes in Twilight Town so far have been in the KH3 outfit when we know he'll start Olympus in the KH2 outfit.

#3 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,068 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

But I thought Roxas was Okay with being inside soras body.

#4 Connected

Connected

Oh right Sora, say Cheese

• 1,777 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:22 AM

But I thought Roxas was Okay with being inside soras body.

Hmm, I thought it was more that Roxas believed that Sora deserved to be his own person more than him self.

#5 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,316 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:02 AM

Hmm, I thought it was more that Roxas believed that Sora deserved to be his own person more than him self.

This.  Roxas didn't think he had the right to be his own person by the point he returned to Sora. However, Sora thinks everyone deserves a chance, which also includes the likes of Xion.

#6 SoraUltimateKeybladeMaster

SoraUltimateKeybladeMaster

The Master of Keyblade and A Big Fairy Tail Fan

• 317 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

I think that it was funny that you used Despicable Me.

As for the disscusion, I don't think the game will actually start out with Sora in the beginning. That's just what I think though.