•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

So...I just did something somewhat impressive

#KH2 #Sephiroth #Crital

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sorakeyblade999

sorakeyblade999

"Akarui Sora, at your service!"

• 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:13 AM

So, I've been streaming most of the KH series on my youtube channel, sorakeyblade99, and well, tonight, just a few moments ago, I just finished clearing up Radiant Garden...and attempted to fight Sephiroth at level 40...On Critical Mode. Of course, the first round went about as expected, instant dead.. But the second round...I no damaged the fight. It was a mixture of good blocking, good item use and good use of the trinity limit. I feel so accomplished. 

He didn't even get to use his meteor attack, which would have probably killed me. Now, I am not sure if I can link to the livestream from here, or if I have to wait until it's uploaded as a video after, but I will attempt to post it here. No commentary, just gameplay.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RYg5q_HV7O4

Enjoy! This is probably never gonna happen again...at least with me.

#2 EndOfTheWorld

EndOfTheWorld

Professional Nerd

• 49 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

Not bad i must say but once you figured out Sephiroths attack patterns he becomes pretty easy as long as you have important finishers like explosion.

Have you considered trying a lvl1 run yet?

Edited by EndOfTheWorld, 02 March 2018 - 08:22 AM.

#3 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

Not bad i must say but once you figured out Sephiroth's attack patterns he becomes pretty easy as long as you have important finishers like explosion.

Have you considered trying a lvl1 run yet?

Man, that would be insane!

#4 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,394 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:54 PM

So, I've been streaming most of the KH series on my youtube channel, sorakeyblade99, and well, tonight, just a few moments ago, I just finished clearing up Radiant Garden...and attempted to fight Sephiroth at level 40...On Critical Mode. Of course, the first round went about as expected, instant dead.. But the second round...I no damaged the fight. It was a mixture of good blocking, good item use and good use of the trinity limit. I feel so accomplished. 

He didn't even get to use his meteor attack, which would have probably killed me. Now, I am not sure if I can link to the livestream from here, or if I have to wait until it's uploaded as a video after, but I will attempt to post it here. No commentary, just gameplay.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RYg5q_HV7O4

Enjoy! This is probably never gonna happen again...at least with me.

Hey, if you did once, you can do twice, always have hope :].

#5 angelnobody

angelnobody
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

wow congrats!! ive spent about an hour so far trying to beat that guy and im on level 80 lol (i'll get him one of these tries!!)