Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Does anyone else kind of hate the new star wars

I really really hate what Disney in doing with the Star Wars license.

Cancelled the Clone Wars because Rebels and I hate rebells.

I liked the Force Awakens it certainly wasn't a perfect movie and it had faults but I swear they have no direction

They don't have a idea and Kathleen Kennedy and everyone else is breating feminist air and shit and throw it in their, the last jedi whatever yo like it or not has divided fans and general audience so it had to do something wrong. But I am not saying Star Wars sucks or it is all Ryan Johnson's fault (well he kind of is responsible for the disaster artist of a movie) to makeone movie. Disney isn't doing anything with it.

The games aren't doing well with the audience to and well this.

Disney has the rights to Star Wars since 2012 or so and now we are 6 years later and still we have story's that take place during the Nazi Rebel era which btw I was never fan of the era I like the original trilogy but the Nazi aspect is my least favorite part of it. Disney doesn't take chances over the 6 years and we are still with the Nazi's. The annouced like 2 more movie trilogy's = 6 more movies, with a live action tv series with spin off movies and more in all one year dear God even Ubisoft can't do that.

I swear to you guys Star Wars will not only not be special anymore but over 6 years to be one of the most average and hated space franchises

Am I the only one that likes the new Star Wars? There are some aspects that are stupid, but I really enjoyed most of the new characters and stories presented in the latest 3 films, and some scenes were very well done. 

It seems like nearly everyone on the internet is bent on tearing down anything that has to do with Disney or has the SW name on it...

Really, I'm on the side of the fence that really loves where Star Wars is going as a franchise! Not only are we dealing with the Skywalker Saga, but we're also branching out into spinoff stories that focus on other characters beside the Skywalker family! Granted, I'll agree with you that I want them to either explore a new era altogether, (Like from the new trilogy, for instance.) or give some more love to the Prequel Era, as that's the era of Star Wars that gets the least love, ya know?

I honestly thought that The Last Jedi was amazing, and funnily enough, when Empire Strikes Back first released, people crucified that movie and thought the same thing that people now are thinking about The Last Jedi. But remember, Empire and Last Jedi made bold changes and headed in bold directions for their respective narrative threads, ya know? In the Last Jedi's case, I think that Luke's behavior was completely reasonable! After watching everything go south even after the second Death Star was destroyed, and seeing how the legacy of the Jedi had only left behind conflict and bloodshed, it's perfectly reasonable for Luke to have changed the way he did. Things in life change people and no one ever remains the exact same way for a span of decades. And add to the fact that he had a moment of weakness in which he contemplated killing Kylo Ren because of the darkness he felt in him, and it adds to Luke's character, making him more human! Even the greatest heroes fall one day, all of them have their moments when they question everything that they've ever done, ya know? And in general, I loved everything The Last Jedi offered, and one of my absolute favorite scenes in the film was Rey and Kylo's face off against Snoke's Praetorian Guard! It's one of the best fighting sequences I've seen in a Star Wars film! It's on par with Kenobi and Qui Gon vs. Maul from Phantom Menace and Kenobi vs. Skywalker from Revenge Of The Sith!

I know it sucks that Clone Wars got cancelled, but it did get a sixth season on Netflix which closed the story enough that it didn't feel as though there was a cliffhanger. And Rebels is honestly really good, and it does pay homage to Prequel era material at times, so it's not all that bad.  I'm just hoping that Disney and Lucasfilm head into new ground with the franchise, ya know?

Also, I love Battlefront II. I play it simply to enjoy it, ya know?

Edited by The Transcendent Key