Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts Theories: What's Marluxia's True Allegiance?

Hey there everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, with Kingdom Hearts III looming on the horizon, and with the recent trailer we got for the game, there's a good many things that have popped up that raise questions and speculation, such as Marluxia's involvement in the final battle! We all guessed that he'd be a Seeker or at least play some part in this game, but what's his angle here? If he were a Seeker Of Darkness, he'd have Xehanort's yellow eyes and pointy ears, so could we be looking at Lauriam and he's just using the name Marluxia as symbolism? Is he with Xehanort or against him? I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, weigh my thoughts on this subject in this video! Enjoy! :D

For me, at least, the quality started out at 144p, and I honestly don't know why. I changed it to 360p in the settings, so if you all see that the video is blurry, it's because the quality for some reason is low, but you can adjust the settings yourselves! Also, again, as with my previous two videos, my audio has improved, but it sounds a bit lower, so raising the volume is advised. :)

But yes, what do you all think? Is he Marluxia or Lauriam?

He might be Lauriam since Sora defeated him and just like Lea and the others, they all are complete people again. I don't know if it's say to say he's on his own or he'll soon become a SoD. 

But this just hit me. Did Xigbar told Zexion he found Marluxia when he was talking to him?

He might be Lauriam since Sora defeated him and just like Lea and the others, they all are complete people again. I don't know if it's say to say he's on his own or he'll soon become a SoD. 

But this just hit me. Did Xigbar told Zexion he found Marluxia when he was talking to him?

Oh yeah, you mean that cutscene from KHII Final Mix, where Xigbar proceeds to talk about the Chamber Of Repose and the Chamber Of Awakening! Yep, he said something along the lines of: "I found someone today, a Mar something!" So yeah, he definitely mentioned Marluxia!

And yes, that's what I think! But it could be that either he's on his own, or like you said, he might be Norted soon! But who knows?

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Oh yeah, you mean that cutscene from KHII Final Mix, where Xigbar proceeds to talk about the Chamber Of Repose and the Chamber Of Awakening! Yep, he said something along the lines of: "I found someone today, a Mar something!" So yeah, he definitely mentioned Marluxia!

And yes, that's what I think! But it could be that either he's on his own, or like you said, he might be Norted soon! But who knows?

Ok. It makes wonder where he found him.

Yeah. He might. He might not. Those Reaper looking Nobodies might be a coincidence.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Ok. It makes wonder where he found him.

Yeah. He might. He might not. Those Reaper looking Nobodies might be a coincidence.

I know, right? It's pretty mysterious, if you ask me!

Well, those Reaper looking Nobodies have that trademark Scythe that Marluxia wields, so I think it's safe to say that those are his underlings, and if he isn't a Seeker, he probably has an army of Reapers at his beck and call, ya know?

I know, right? It's pretty mysterious, if you ask me!

Well, those Reaper looking Nobodies have that trademark Scythe that Marluxia wields, so I think it's safe to say that those are his underlings, and if he isn't a Seeker, he probably has an army of Reapers at his beck and call, ya know?

Maybe the mystery will be revealed in KH3.

That may be so his underlings.   

Edited by RikuFangirl2008