Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In a sense, like you said in your video, we do get some plot points of TWEWY in Dream Drop Distance, but like you said, they're vague enough so that people who are interested in TWEWY can get in on the game and get it for themselves, ya know?

And if you really think about it, the characters of TWEWY were implemented into Dream Drop Distance because Nomura thought their plight would fit well in Kingdom Hearts when it comes to the themes of friendship and strong bonds, ya know? There's a good deal of TWEWY that I don't know about, and I just know what I know based on what I saw in Dream Drop Distance, and that's that Neku and friends are all marked with timers on their hands because of the Reaper's Game, and they have to finish missions and whatnot before their timer runs out, if I'm not mistaken. So really, that's the most basic premise I got from that. Oh, and Joshua having angel wings. I think that might have been the truly big spoiler, but again, it's something that's only presented shortly. :)

Edit: Also, nice video, by the way! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

In a sense, like you said in your video, we do get some plot points of TWEWY in Dream Drop Distance, but like you said, they're vague enough so that people who are interested in TWEWY can get in on the game and get it for themselves, ya know?

And if you really think about it, the characters of TWEWY were implemented into Dream Drop Distance because Nomura thought their plight would fit well in Kingdom Hearts when it comes to the themes of friendship and strong bonds, ya know? There's a good deal of TWEWY that I don't know about, and I just know what I know based on what I saw in Dream Drop Distance, and that's that Neku and friends are all marked with timers on their hands because of the Reaper's Game, and they have to finish missions and whatnot before their timer runs out, if I'm not mistaken. So really, that's the most basic premise I got from that. Oh, and Joshua having angel wings. I think that might have been the truly big spoiler, but again, it's something that's only presented shortly. :)

Edit: Also, nice video, by the way! :)

Thanks. Really, I feel the inclusion of TWEWY gets people interested. If they told you everything, there would be no point to playing the original game.

Thanks. Really, I feel the inclusion of TWEWY gets people interested. If they told you everything, there would be no point to playing the original game.

You're welcome!  And yep, the point of having those characters in DDD was to get potential players interested in playing TWEWY! Giving them a small taste of what their story is all about is perfectly normal, ya know?