Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exilra

[2-21-18] Fantasia Mickey B Deal, HD Aqua [EX] Falling Price Deal

From 12 AM PT 2/20 until 11:59 PM PT 2/22, the Fantasia Mickey B Deal will be available. Each pull form it costs 2000 jewels, and each time you pull you get 7 6-star Tier 3 or higher medals and a Fantasia Mickey B medal! You can pull from this deal once a day, for a total of 3 Fantasia Mickey B medals!

From 12 AM PT 2/21 until 11:59 PM PT 3/5, the HD Aqua [EX] Falling Price Deal will be available. The deal starts off costing 3000 jewel, but each time you pull the cost will go down with the lowest price being 1900 jewels on your 5th pull! HD Aqua [EX] is guaranteed within 15 pulls, and comes with 5 Special Attack dots filled in. You also have a chance of pulling a boosted version with 1,000 more Strength and Defense! You're also guaranteed to get one of the following medals each pull with 1-3 Special Attack dots filled in: KH 0.2 Sora, HD Vanitas, HD Zexion, or 358/2 Days Black Coat Riku. With each pull you're guaranteed a Tier 4 or higher medal with 1-3 Special Attack dots filled in, 9 5-star or higher medals, and 3 Magic Mirror medals.

Thanks for informing us about this, Exilra!

Good God, I'm so happy this Fantasia Mickey B Deal came into being! This three day deal is exactly what I needed! I just need to pull tomorrow, and I'll get the Fantasia Mickey B I'm missing so I can finally guilt World Of Chaos, and then, all other Fantasia Mickey B's that I get will be focused on guilting Ira! :D

I'd advise waiting to pull on the Aqua deal until both the Ven deal and the FFRK deals are available. Since Terra, Aqua, and Ven will come back, you may want to invest more in the FFRK medals (depending on how good they wind up being).

The Mickey and Brooms deal? It's ok, but... is a single Mickey and Brooms really worth 2000 jewels??

I'd advise waiting to pull on the Aqua deal until both the Ven deal and the FFRK deals are available. Since Terra, Aqua, and Ven will come back, you may want to invest more in the FFRK medals (depending on how good they wind up being).

The Mickey and Brooms deal? It's ok, but... is a single Mickey and Brooms really worth 2000 jewels??

Hmm, well, let's hope that those medals end up being good, then! 

And well, considering that I was able to pull the three Fantasia Mickey B medals I needed to guilt my World Of Chaos medal, I'd say that yes, spending 2000 bucks per day for these three days was indeed worth it! Plus, I still have 10,000 Jewels left, so it's all good! :3

Hmm, well, let's hope that those medals end up being good, then! 

And well, considering that I was able to pull the three Fantasia Mickey B medals I needed to guilt my World Of Chaos medal, I'd say that yes, spending 2000 bucks per day for these three days was indeed worth it! Plus, I still have 10,000 Jewels left, so it's all good! :3

What kind of setup do you have that requires the use of World of Chaos? Seems like the kind of medal that's been left behind with the introduction of tier 6 and tier 7 medals.

(Also, just an unwarranted tip for you that I go by: if at all possible, avoid using brooms on medals that can be pulled normally.)

What kind of setup do you have that requires the use of World of Chaos? Seems like the kind of medal that's been left behind with the introduction of tier 6 and tier 7 medals.

(Also, just an unwarranted tip for you that I go by: if at all possible, avoid using brooms on medals that can be pulled normally.)

It's for my Three Wishes Keyblade. You see, it was my most powerful Keyblade, but when I upgraded Treasure Trove and Lady Luck, they became my most powerful ones because all the medals I have strike at all targets and not just singular targets. For Three Wishes, I don't have as many multiple target magic medals, so I had hoped to get World Of Chaos since it deals significant damage, especially when guilted! And since I have Illustrated Xion EX, even more so! I'm also hoping that the Foretellers deal can return so that I can get another shot at getting Invi to add to my Three Wishes setup, ya know?

And alright, advice duly noted! :)