Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What classic legendary game have you not played yet?

What classic legendary game have you not played yet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What classic legendary game have you not played yet?

• Final Fantasy VII
    • Half Life 2
    • Pokémon Red & Blue
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • Tetris
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Super Mario 64
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Super Mario Bros
    • GTA 3
    • Knack
    • Another game? Share below!

From this list, I've yet to play Final Fantasy VII, Half Life 2, Shadow Of The Colossus, Tetris, Super Mario 64, GTA 3 and Knack! Not saying that I plan to play all those games, but those are the ones that I've only heard or seen people play, but have not played myself. I'd love to get my hands on FFVII, Shadow Of The Colossus and Super Mario 64, though, as those are the three that I'd most like to play!

As for Pokemon Red, I remember that I actually played a bit of it, but not much, I did beat FireRed and LeafGreen, though! I've also played Ocarina Of Time and Twilight Princess, and quite a few Mario games! And I own Chrono Trigger, it's a great RPG!

There's countless games out there that are considered classics that I'd love to play, which include Final Fantasy VI, the Earthbound Trilogy, Secret Of Mana, and many more! :)

One of the games I've yet to play is definitely Shadow of the Colossus. I mean, I played a tiny bit of Ico, but is kinda gave il on that and was unaware there was a series until a later on LOL

While I never played the original Zelda, I did grow up with Zelda Ocarina of Time. Instant classic game for me. My connection with Mario games is weird. I mean, I played a tiny bit of the original. But, I grew up Mario Golf LOL

Then there's Final Fnatasy VII. I discovered FFVII since I first played Kingdom Hearts around late 2004....MAYBE 2005. I didn't know much about Final Fanatsy at that time because obviously I was into Disney. It was through Advent Children that learned that there is a series called Final Fantasy. Eventually, I was able to play through FFXV and FFIX and even Dissidia NT. I now am playing the original FFVII on PS4. I am kinda getting prepared to understand VII and what has changed between the two (other than the graphic changes obviously LOL).

When you say Legend of Zelda, do you mean the very first one, or one of the older ones like A Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time?

In this case, the original. I did consider using OoT and ALTTP though.