•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

does anyone other than me want halloween town back for kh3

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Axels the best

Axels the best
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

I would with a different holiday we visit like easter town where sora has cool looking bunny costume and jack wants to be the easter bunny

#2 Zeldablade7

Zeldablade7

ultimate lucky guesser

• 4,059 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

It's been confirmed a while ago that Halloween Town won't be in kingdom hearts 3. 

#3 Axels the best

Axels the best
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

by noumra ?

#4 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

If they included it and expanded it like they did with Olympus Coliseum as we saw in the first trailers , I would be all in for a Halloween Town return . But it won't be returning so that's just daydreaming .

#5 Axels the best

Axels the best
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

how about for kh4 holloween town is my favorite world in kh1 and kh2

#6 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

how about for kh4 holloween town is my favorite world in kh1 and kh2

We've got a long way to go until a new KH saga ,thus a new KH . Who knows how many new movies will have come out until then .

#7 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 746 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

I would totally be in for it 'cept it's not happening sadly :v

#8 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,911 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:59 PM

Time to move on. We have seen enough.

#9 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 311 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

i think they should make some spin-off movies based on the other towns and then put them in kingdom hearts

#10 Master Keeper

Master Keeper

Armor of the Master

• 2,865 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Halloween Town has so many chances to become more detailed than ever but partially failed in most of them. I was hoping that Christmas Town would be bigger than KHII and I was hoping that we would visit other eves too, but I think that such world has been overused regardless of how good or bad they were in different appearances for a single Disney movie
So no, I think I wouldn’t want it to return, at least not in the condensed and crowded KHIII, but maybe futuristic titles.
Not to mention that it has been confirmed for it to not to return in KHIII but I just wanted to bring my point of view before throwing the confirmation

#11 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,193 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

If they included it and expanded it like they did with Olympus Coliseum as we saw in the first trailers , I would be all in for a Halloween Town return . But it won't be returning so that's just daydreaming .

Part of me is not even liking the idea of olympus returnig of course I get it after all we havent really finished the story of the movie in any of the games but you know the Idea of a new KH game should be to let us see as many new worlds as possible. But olympus is still good giving that there are many areas we never saw before but for halloween town I dont see how that would work we more or less saw every Place that was in the movie it would look extremly good of course but we would just revisit everything all over again

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Lingering Sentiment!"

• 13,440 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:49 PM

Man, you aren't the only one! I really wish that Halloween Town would be in Kingdom Hearts III, but sadly, it won't happen, and that really bums me out, because think of just how amazing that world would look like in the Kingdom Shader! Perhaps Jack and the others could even move in claymation like in The Nightmare Before Christmas! But sadly, we won't see that happen in Kingdom Hearts III! Here's hoping for it to appear in the next saga! Long live the Pumpkin King!