Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
!4misettie

Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?

Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?

• Maleficent
    • Ansem
    • Marluxia
    • Xemnas
    • Master Xehanort
    • Vanitas
    • Young Xehanort
    • Xigbar
    • Someone else? Share below!

I'd have to say old man Xehanort himself! He has singlehandedly weaved an intricate web of lies and deceit, and he's dragged down numerous innocent people as a result, as well as put countless worlds in jeopardy! We're talking about a man who risks the very end of the world just out of curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge! If ever there has been a villain that's amazing in this series, it's the old man. He's always been steps and bounds ahead of everyone else, and it's all allowed him to get to this moment in time where he holds most of the pieces on the board! Now it's up to Sora and the others to play catch up and try to surprise him! 

Xehanort pulls off badassery like no one's business!

While it is unconfirmed if he is a villain or not, I think the Master of Masters would be the best villain in the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise. My reason is because he is a laid-back, happy go-lucky person who acts as a puppetmaster in controlling the way everything should be at his whim. In fact, most of the items he created so far are being used and sought out by villains (Xehanort and Maleficent). Also, the fact that he wears a dark hood, is a clear indication that he is in some way using the power of darkness.

I've always considered Xemnas to be the best KH villain. I love his composure and patience to obtain his goal. He is not as over-the-top as Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He is also a very well in depth character to which even before Birth By Sleep, there was a story behind it. That, and I personally just consider him a really awesome final boss through and through.

I put Marluxia second for....well, being absolutely FABULOUS with all that pink aesthetics, from his hair to his scythe.

I give a shout out to Xehanort for being absolutely thorough with his goals. He is honestly a great villain for his master manipulation for mixing together his truths and lies.

I'm gonna be blasphemous for saying this but I find Xemnas literally the most boring villain in the entire series.

I've always considered Xemnas to be the best KH villain. I love his composure and patience to obtain his goal. He is not as over-the-top as Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He is also a very well in depth character to which even before Birth By Sleep, there was a story behind it. That, and I personally just consider him a really awesome final boss through and through.

I put Marluxia second for....well, being absolutely FABULOUS with all that pink aesthetics, from his hair to his scythe.

I give a shout out to Xehanort for being absolutely thorough with his goals. He is honestly a great villain for his master manipulation for mixing together his truths and lies.

Really? I found Ansem much more patient and malevolent with a sense of nihilism whereas with Xemnas I could NEVER take him seriously. Boring villain who monologues, constantly pulls of the "WOE IS ME" routine even when they see through him, and Ansem was over the top? what about: "CURSE YOU FOOL!! GUARD!!", not to mention his constant spheil about anger and hate but without showing why he believes anger and hate equals power.

While it isn't 100% confirmed/certain/without a doubt that this guy actually is a villain, I'd say that the shadiness of the Master of Masters, matched with his insanely charismatic personality make him both a delightful and a disturbing presence unlike any other in the series. He's got a certain nonchalance to his grandiose persona, and a lot of little quirks that make him just a really interesting character.

Whether he's legitimately a villain, an anti-villain, or an anti-hero, he's a pretty stark contrast to all the Xehanorts. And I say that as a compliment.

all yall 

WHACK

Gotta give it to the OG, Ansem most presence as a villain and unforgettable quotes:

All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.

There is so very much to learn. You understand so little."

To the heart seeking freedom this island is a prison surrounded by water.

Xeha-whaT?

Xem-WHO?

You are all dismissed.

To be honest there's not really any villains in KH that I absolutely adore, I probably like the side villains better than the main ones. Too many Xehanorts.  :tongue:  

So I picked Maleficent. Sure she did get downgraded quite a lot in KH2 but she was still great in the first and maybe someday she could reach that greatness again? One could hope.

If I had to pick an original villain, it would have to be Marluxia. He's pretty unique in both design and motive. Plus, he's not part Xehanort and hopefully he remains that way. Larxene was also extremely fun to watch. She's not in the poll but I enjoyed her. Xigbar can be pretty fun and memorable. 

Now if the Master becomes a villain he could very easily become my favorite. I feel like he could be very hilarious but also threatening and it would be nice to have a villain like that. Kinda like Deadpool/Loki? I don't know who to compare him to. 

I took maleficent (KH1 version) because she was the most classic villian allthough I find the "ansem truly is evil" to this day one of the best unexpected twists ever

I'd have to say old man Xehanort himself! He has singlehandedly weaved an intricate web of lies and deceit, and he's dragged down numerous innocent people as a result, as well as put countless worlds in jeopardy! We're talking about a man who risks the very end of the world just out of curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge! If ever there has been a villain that's amazing in this series, it's the old man. He's always been steps and bounds ahead of everyone else, and it's all allowed him to get to this moment in time where he holds most of the pieces on the board! Now it's up to Sora and the others to play catch up and try to surprise him! 

Xehanort pulls off badassery like no one's business!

you are right he is the puppetmaster of puppetmasters even made maleficent his toy the amout of patience this guy has

While it is unconfirmed if he is a villain or not, I think the Master of Masters would be the best villain in the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise. My reason is because he is a laid-back, happy go-lucky person who acts as a puppetmaster in controlling the way everything should be at his whim. In fact, most of the items he created so far are being used and sought out by villains (Xehanort and Maleficent). Also, the fact that he wears a dark hood, is a clear indication that he is in some way using the power of darkness.

if he is a villian than It would make it all the more painfull! Come on the bad guys already got xigbar we need our own witty guy always with a joke ready

The correct answer is Pete.

after seeing so much crazy stuff in Kingdom hearts in completly believe that tit is possible that he is the evil overlord behind it all

Xemnas! He throws buildings, his weapons are too cool, and his voice is just too awesome xD
tumblr_inline_os0jeq9GKH1v0lj0n_540.gif;)

he can compete with the epic trailer voice guy

I took maleficent (KH1 version) because she was the most classic villian allthough I find the "ansem truly is evil" to this day one of the best unexpected twists ever

you are right he is the puppetmaster of puppetmasters even made maleficent his toy the amout of patience this guy has

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I think that Maleficent was definitely at her fiercest in the first Kingdom Hearts!

Lol, yeah, no kidding! Master Xehanort really is one cunning old geezer! His planning sure is something else!

Personally, my favorite villain in Kingdom Hearts in Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.  He has my personal favorite design of all of the villains in the series, he has my favorite boss fight in the entire series (the final boss fight of KH1), and I just really like everything he does as a villain.  Don't get me wrong, I think that there a lot of other villains in the series who are better than him (I actually think that Xemnas is the best villain in the series).  However, best and favorite are not always the same thing, and Ansem is still my favorite.