•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?

KH3 Kingdom Hearts

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?(64 members have cast votes)

1. Maleficent (8 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Ansem (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

3. Marluxia (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

4. Xemnas (18 votes [28.12%])

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

5. Master Xehanort (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

6. Vanitas (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

7. Young Xehanort (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. Xigbar (4 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

9. Someone else? Share below! (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 !4misettie

!4misettie

Fastest Thing Alive

• Social Media Team
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:52 PM

Who’s the best villain in Kingdom Hearts?

#2 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,888 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

In my opinion, here's my list of my top five favorite villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

1.) Xemnas

2.) Young Xehanort

3.) Vanitas 

4.) Maleficent

5.) Luxord

Edited by Movies798, 18 February 2018 - 06:59 PM.

#3 Axels the best

Axels the best
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

1 master xehanort
2 xemnas
3 marluxia
4 xigbar
5 maleficent

#4 Felixx

Felixx

Random German Guy

• 1,990 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Xemnas, cause he got dem lightsabers and the most badass voice.

Marluxia is close behind ;)

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,657 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:19 PM

I'd have to say old man Xehanort himself! He has singlehandedly weaved an intricate web of lies and deceit, and he's dragged down numerous innocent people as a result, as well as put countless worlds in jeopardy! We're talking about a man who risks the very end of the world just out of curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge! If ever there has been a villain that's amazing in this series, it's the old man. He's always been steps and bounds ahead of everyone else, and it's all allowed him to get to this moment in time where he holds most of the pieces on the board! Now it's up to Sora and the others to play catch up and try to surprise him! 

Xehanort pulls off badassery like no one's business!

#6 Shanks0407

Shanks0407
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

While it is unconfirmed if he is a villain or not, I think the Master of Masters would be the best villain in the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise. My reason is because he is a laid-back, happy go-lucky person who acts as a puppetmaster in controlling the way everything should be at his whim. In fact, most of the items he created so far are being used and sought out by villains (Xehanort and Maleficent). Also, the fact that he wears a dark hood, is a clear indication that he is in some way using the power of darkness.

#7 Perkilator

Perkilator

R.I.P Luigi. He never got to try Peach's spaghetti.

• 656 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

Xehanort might be a Mary Sue in steroids, but he’s a badass Mary Sue on steroids.

#8 Mykaila Shakespeare

Mykaila Shakespeare

MNS-Prime-21

• 231 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:18 PM

I've always considered Xemnas to be the best KH villain. I love his composure and patience to obtain his goal. He is not as over-the-top as Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He is also a very well in depth character to which even before Birth By Sleep, there was a story behind it. That, and I personally just consider him a really awesome final boss through and through.

I put Marluxia second for....well, being absolutely FABULOUS with all that pink aesthetics, from his hair to his scythe.

I give a shout out to Xehanort for being absolutely thorough with his goals. He is honestly a great villain for his master manipulation for mixing together his truths and lies.

#9 Dracozombie

Dracozombie

Not Amused

• 2,229 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:26 PM

The correct answer is Pete.

#10 Raynaninja

Raynaninja
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

Xigbar is my favorite.

Maleficent is a joke of a villain in Kingdom Hearts.  I wish she would go away to be honest.  I don't even look at her seriously in Sleeping Beauty anymore.

#11 Ryan Walsh

Ryan Walsh
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

I'm gonna be blasphemous for saying this but I find Xemnas literally the most boring villain in the entire series.

I've always considered Xemnas to be the best KH villain. I love his composure and patience to obtain his goal. He is not as over-the-top as Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He is also a very well in depth character to which even before Birth By Sleep, there was a story behind it. That, and I personally just consider him a really awesome final boss through and through.

I put Marluxia second for....well, being absolutely FABULOUS with all that pink aesthetics, from his hair to his scythe.

I give a shout out to Xehanort for being absolutely thorough with his goals. He is honestly a great villain for his master manipulation for mixing together his truths and lies.

Really? I found Ansem much more patient and malevolent with a sense of nihilism whereas with Xemnas I could NEVER take him seriously. Boring villain who monologues, constantly pulls of the "WOE IS ME" routine even when they see through him, and Ansem was over the top? what about: "CURSE YOU FOOL!! GUARD!!", not to mention his constant spheil about anger and hate but without showing why he believes anger and hate equals power.

#12 Zay

Zay

I play games on Twitch sometimes.

• 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:35 PM

While it isn't 100% confirmed/certain/without a doubt that this guy actually is a villain, I'd say that the shadiness of the Master of Masters, matched with his insanely charismatic personality make him both a delightful and a disturbing presence unlike any other in the series. He's got a certain nonchalance to his grandiose persona, and a lot of little quirks that make him just a really interesting character.

Whether he's legitimately a villain, an anti-villain, or an anti-hero, he's a pretty stark contrast to all the Xehanorts. And I say that as a compliment.

#13 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,941 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

The mastermind behind it all Master Xehanort is the best villain of course.

#14 HaneulWay

HaneulWay

Trash Master.

• 111 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:15 PM

all yall 

WHACK

Gotta give it to the OG, Ansem most presence as a villain and unforgettable quotes:

All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.

There is so very much to learn. You understand so little."

To the heart seeking freedom this island is a prison surrounded by water.

Xeha-whaT?

Xem-WHO?

You are all dismissed.

#15 Dave

Dave

Mr. Money in the Bank

• 3,044 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

The correct answer is Pete.

Did anyone else convert Scar to a Heartless? Nope. That is a mantle that can go to Pete and Pete alone.

#16 Tyranto Rex

Tyranto Rex
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:48 AM

To be honest there's not really any villains in KH that I absolutely adore, I probably like the side villains better than the main ones. Too many Xehanorts.  :tongue:  

So I picked Maleficent. Sure she did get downgraded quite a lot in KH2 but she was still great in the first and maybe someday she could reach that greatness again? One could hope.

If I had to pick an original villain, it would have to be Marluxia. He's pretty unique in both design and motive. Plus, he's not part Xehanort and hopefully he remains that way. Larxene was also extremely fun to watch. She's not in the poll but I enjoyed her. Xigbar can be pretty fun and memorable. 

Now if the Master becomes a villain he could very easily become my favorite. I feel like he could be very hilarious but also threatening and it would be nice to have a villain like that. Kinda like Deadpool/Loki? I don't know who to compare him to. 

#17 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:49 AM

Xigbar. The man has been through everything.

Edited by Nick Sideris, 19 February 2018 - 12:50 AM.

#18 -Justin-

-Justin-

Unknown from M.E.M.E.

• Archives Team
  • 787 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:49 AM

Xemnas! He throws buildings, his weapons are too cool, and his voice is just too awesome xD

Marluxia is close behind ;)

tumblr_inline_os0jeq9GKH1v0lj0n_540.gif ;)

Edited by -Justin-, 19 February 2018 - 01:50 AM.

#19 Komali

Komali
  • 883 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:23 AM

Xemnas, because he is forbiddenly sexy, has an epic voice, is calm and he has a very profound treasury of words. I also like his fighting style.

#20 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 409 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:57 AM

id say xemnas and ansem, they have some of the best dialogue