•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Film

Incredibles 2 - Olympics Sneak Peek

Film Incredibles 2 Incredibles II Summer 2018 summer 2018

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,970 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

Here is a sneak preview of what is to come with Incredibles 2.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

Oh yeah, that's right! After 14 years of waiting, this film is getting closer and closer to release! The first Incredibles was amazing, and since Brad Bird is back in the director's chair with the sequel, odds are that this film will be just as amazing as the first film, or even better! :D

Also, I love that Bob Odenkirk is in this film! The character he plays even looks like him! (Bob Odenkirk is of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul fame. He plays the character of Saul Goodman in those two series!)

#3 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,388 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

I am hyped! did anybody else notice that the movie Poster looks like the cover to atlas shrugged?

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

I am hyped! did anybody else notice that the movie Poster looks like the cover to atlas shrugged?

No, I didn't notice that! But yes, the hype for this film is real! Can't wait to see it! It's been 14 years of waiting, now to finally be paid off! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Film, Incredibles 2, Incredibles II, Summer 2018, summer, 2018