•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

What will you do when you have Kingdom Hearts III?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Chozé Freedom Svoboda

Chozé Freedom Svoboda

May our hearts be our guiding key!

• 419 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

- Cry (maybe :D)

- Tell all my friends they won't see me for like a month or so

- Completely barricade my door, so no one can't disturb me

- Sit down and listen to the new Dearly Beloved for like an hour

#22 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,606 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

4, 5, 12, and 17.

I'm remote playing it on my laptop. And possibly play it on the TV if I have a chance to. I'm starting off in beginners mode first. 

#23 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:43 PM

Oh...oh ho ho...ho ho ho ho...hehehehehehe....

*Quietly obsesses over Kingdom Hearts III in the corner and then turns back to normal.*

Ahem, well, for me, it's going to go down to a couple of things!

• I will be unnaturally happy and hyped the day of release.
  • The whole entire trip that I'll be taking to Walmart to get the game will have me talking about how it's finally here and that I can't believe this day has finally come.
  • I will enter Walmart and make a beeline for the electronics section!
  • I shall see Kingdom Hearts III in the display and admire it like one would admire a newborn baby child when the mother gives birth.
  • I will be too excited for words and I'll tell a clerk to give me the game.
  • I'll hold it in my hands and not believe what I'm seeing, and I'll have a consecutive stream of nerdgasms.
  • I will get in the line and purchase the game, and then, the whole trip back  home will be me desperately rushing mom to get home so I can open the game.
  • When I get home, I'll open the game and admire that it's in my hands finally, and I'll admire the new box smell.
  • I will take the disc out and put it on my PS4.
  • My PS4 will have a systematic nerdgasm because it has been preparing for this moment!
  • I shall install the game and finally proceed to get to the main menu.
  • I'll listen to Dearly Beloved for its entirety.
  • I will start New Game and choose Critical Mode on the fly! (If it's available from the get go.)
  • Then I will play what will probably be the most amazing video game experience in my life, and I'll enjoy every single aspect of it. I'll cry and nerdgasm till I'm nothing but a husk! 

Yeah, pretty much all this! xD

#24 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,259 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

2,3,5,7,8,10,(11 is impossible),12,15,16 and repeat . Every single one of them . I am making the switch to PS4 in 2 or 3 months and when I get KH III in my hands , first thing I am gonna do is cry all over it . Then I am gonna cry for 24 hours straight and then I am gonna open it .I will put it in the console , listen to the opening song , cry for another 24 hours and then actually dive into the game . I'll probably die out of hunger 'cause what is food when you have KH III , am I right ? 

Ask my parents to please knock on my door first and ask me to make Tea for i will be playing KINGDOM HEARTS III all the way through on either Proud or Critical Mode and i do not want to be disturbed, if they want Tea, they must gently enter my room and ask for Tea as i pause the game.

I will probably get my old world of warcraft chair out again, the one that has a hole at the bottom

Taking a vacation from work. I think a good month should be just enough time

If I only had more than 25 days a year....

I'll hold the game to my heart, whisper to myself finally... Run upstairs, put the game in my PS4, watch the game menu and take it alll in. Then after 2 hours i'll press New game and squeeze myself in the arm to see if i'm not dreaming. Play it on the hardest mode as possible ( I DON'T want to watch the Secret Ending on youtubee) Turn off my phone and just play until im tired. 

than write it down like "dear Kingdom hearts 3 diary first day was unforgettable even though I did not accomplish a single thing, tomorrow I will try to press New game"

#25 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,343 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

Honestly, I'll probably be shaking in disbelief that a game I have highly anticipated for so long is finally in my hands. There may be a few tears, but I think the real waterworks will hit when I finish the game.
But I'm also a father so I've got a small baby I have to attend to so I can't just sit through it all like most people would like to. I plan to stream a majority of KH3 though. So I hope many will come watch it when the time comes.

Edited by Hero of Winds, 21 February 2018 - 10:49 AM.

#26 Valier

Valier

• 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:55 PM

18. Play it at highest difficulty in a pursuit against time to fulfill the whole game at 100% bordering every pixel.

#27 Keyblader number one

Keyblader number one
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:06 AM

Yeah I'll probably stay away from Twitter, KH13, KHinsider and Youtube so I won't be spoiled by any means.
I will invite my friend to play the beginning of the game with her :D 
And of course I will take my time and enjoy every second of it. We all earned it!

And I think I will buy myself the collector edition, if one come up.

Same here and I will buy a strategy guide for it.