The glorious almighty KH3 is upon us soon, the majority probably on this forum has been waiting since 2005/6 so what will you do when you have KH3?
1. Be in denial?
2. Be in denial it's impossible you have the game you have been waiting for over a decade or years?
3. Cry when you have it?
4. Put it on your console or PC doubt that we get a PC version anytime soon but you get the memo.
5. Listen to the menu theme song?
6. Wait for the day one patch to install? (if we have one).
7. Tell all your friends?
8. Unseal it?
9. Have two copy's of the game and keep one sealed away in a chest for memory's?
10. Take a week of from work and lock yourself up in a room and play it?
11. Defeat it in 24 hours?
12.Take your time with the game?
13. Delete your history browser just to be sure and unsub for a time to KH channels? (I advice you to do that 1 month before the release btw)
14. Watch other people play it?
16. Cry more?
17. Listen to the songs?
18. Play it at highest difficulty?
19. Something else?
I don't know what I do probably all of them above
Share your thoughts in the comment section below if you want to!
Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 17 February 2018 - 06:27 AM.