•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

My Reactions To The D23 2018 Kingdom Hearts III Trailers!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Fox Sin Of Greed"

• 12,540 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, here are my reactions to the epic and godly Kingdom Hearts III trailers we got this past weekend! I had uploaded them on the 10th but had forgotten to post them here, but hey, better late than never! Anyways, enjoy!

Here's the reaction to the Monsters Inc. trailer!

And here's the reaction to the theme song trailer! 

THE HYPE IS REAL!!! Ooh, and if any of you recorded your reactions for the trailers, post them here, I'd love to see how you all reacted! :D

#2 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,516 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:39 AM

Nice reactions! And Meow Wow and the Dream Eaters, your reaction. I know right?! I was like: Whaaaaat?! 

I forgot to lower my chair in the first trailer. I was too excited and I totally forgot to lower my chair. I'm really sorry! And I've should've waited till the English Subbed trailer as well as the English version of Utada's song. Again, I was too excited. And it's a habit. But if we get a new trailer E3, I'll be sure to react to the English Version or English Subbed. 

#3 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,792 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:29 AM

Nice reaction videos, Transcendent. I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face on a video because I remember you alays wearing that spider-man mask in your previous videos, haha.

#4 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 872 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

first time I see your face haha

nice reaction

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Fox Sin Of Greed"

• 12,540 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Nice reactions! And Meow Wow and the Dream Eaters, your reaction. I know right?! I was like: Whaaaaat?! 

I forgot to lower my chair in the first trailer. I was too excited and I totally forgot to lower my chair. I'm really sorry! And I've should've waited till the English Subbed trailer as well as the English version of Utada's song. Again, I was too excited. And it's a habit. But if we get a new trailer E3, I'll be sure to react to the English Version or English Subbed. 

Thanks! Lol, yes, I did not expect the Dream Eaters appearing here! And when Meow Wow burst into all the other Dream Eater types, I was like: "How is all this possible!?"

Haha, and it's okay, the important thing is that you enjoyed both trailers, and I could see how excited you were! :D

Nice reaction videos, Transcendent. I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face on a video because I remember you alays wearing that spider-man mask in your previous videos, haha.

Thanks, Tails!  And actually, that's because I have two channels. The channel where I post my reactions is Avenging Riku, the one which you saw me post these videos here. I've always posted my reactions to the Kingdom Hearts III trailers for a long time now! :) The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead is the account I frequent most though, as that's where I upload the most content, and yes, that's the account where I wear my Spider-Man mask. :3

first time I see your face haha

nice reaction

Haha, really? That means you hadn't seen my other reactions, then. :)

And thanks!

#6 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

• 2,516 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

Thanks! Lol, yes, I did not expect the Dream Eaters appearing here! And when Meow Wow burst into all the other Dream Eater types, I was like: "How is all this possible!?"

Haha, and it's okay, the important thing is that you enjoyed both trailers, and I could see how excited you were! :D

Thanks, Tails!  And actually, that's because I have two channels. The channel where I post my reactions is Avenging Riku, the one which you saw me post these videos here. I've always posted my reactions to the Kingdom Hearts III trailers for a long time now! :) The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead is the account I frequent most though, as that's where I upload the most content, and yes, that's the account where I wear my Spider-Man mask. :3

Haha, really? That means you hadn't seen my other reactions, then. :)

And thanks!

You're welcome! :D It might be that "secret" Sora was telling and Donald and Goofy about. Maybe his visit back in the Dream World is not just seeing the Dream Eaters again! 

Yeah I did enjoyed seeing them. :D 

#7 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Fox Sin Of Greed"

• 12,540 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:34 PM

You're welcome! :D It might be that "secret" Sora was telling and Donald and Goofy about. Maybe his visit back in the Dream World is not just seeing the Dream Eaters again! 

Yeah I did enjoyed seeing them. :D

Yeah! It could be that the bond Sora shares with the Dream Eaters is so strong that this might just end up being one of the many powers Sora gains when he becomes a Master! Because Yen Sid said that he'd achieve the power of waking, so perhaps in doing so that could mean Sora could be a portal of sorts to allow Dream Eaters to cross over into the waking world!

#8 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

• 2,516 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

Yeah! It could be that the bond Sora shares with the Dream Eaters is so strong that this might just end up being one of the many powers Sora gains when he becomes a Master! Because Yen Sid said that he'd achieve the power of waking, so perhaps in doing so that could mean Sora could be a portal of sorts to allow Dream Eaters to cross over into the waking world!

Yeah. That may be. Maybe KH3 will possibly explain the "secret" regarding Sora. 

#9 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Fox Sin Of Greed"

• 12,540 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

Yeah. That may be. Maybe KH3 will possibly explain the "secret" regarding Sora. 

Considering that the game is meant to tie up the loose ends this saga has left us till now, I'm sure Sora's secret shall be divulged! :3