Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

When do you think we will get an English voiced Trailer?

Pretty much what the title says.  When do you think we will get our first full English voiced trailer?  We did get that one trailer where Young Xehanort and Erauqs where talking about the lost masters but that has been the only trailer with English voices in it and that was back in 2015 for the E3 and if I remember correctly Ben Diskin said they only recorded voices for that trailer back then and nothing else for the game.  We have had four trailers for this game so far, the Orchestra trailer, the D23 Trailer back in July and the two recent trailers we just got from the Japan D23 that happened in February. Has there ever been another instance like this where we have had four trailers in Japanese before we even got our first full voiced English trailer?  I'm just wondering if they have even brought anyone in to do some voice work of this game yet, I'm sure they have but I wonder why they haven't released an English trailer yet.  I'm sure we will probably get on at E3 but do you think we will get one before hand or not?

Edit: I guess you could count the Theme release trailer as English because the song was released in English in that trailer but not any of the voices so I wouldn't count it.

Edited by TheKingdomkid

If the game appears at E3, which I’m sure is very likely, that trailer’s gonna be in English. Usually the English voice acting of a game’s done towards the end of development. With the game releasing this year, I’m sure they’ll start voice acting soon, if not already :D

Edited by -Justin-

It sounds like everyone largely agrees that the E3 trailer this year will include English voice work. It would make a lot of sense, since this is supposed to be release year and E3 is the largest gaming venue in both the West as well as the world at large, it would be the prime place to reveal a trailer like that. The E3 trailers are typically the ones where you show off the most of what you have to offer at that point, and it would also be late enough into development to have at least gotten a few lines recorded, if not the whole thing. Plus with E3 being a largely western world event, it would make sense to show off English voice work and text much more than previous trailers. In short, E3 is likely where it's all going to really start coming together.

I think the first English trailer for 2.8 was the E3 2016 trailer and after that all trailers were also shown in English. :)

Edited by NoWay