Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceNoctis

Kingdom Hearts III makes 0.2 look bad

Yeah but remember, in order to keep us happy until III's eventual release, they wanted to show a "work in progress" version of III whilst waiting, to show us what could be expected to be updated for the eventual final game release, know what i mean?

Yeah but remember, in order to keep us happy until III's eventual release, they wanted to show a "work in progress" version of III whilst waiting, to show us what could be expected to be updated for the eventual final game release, know what i mean?

Well, that strategy is working wonders. They should've done the same thing for FFXV lol

0.2 looks gorgeous but the character models are the one thing that always bugged me. i think the models in the most recent kh3 trailer look far better tbh (the hair textures still look just a bit off imo, but everything else has vastly improved), i'm very impressed at their progress in terms of the graphics and i can't wait to explore kh3!

Edited by kainamixi

I disagree. 0.2 graphics still looks great. Besides 0.2 was meant to be a Kingdom Hearts 3 demo after all. They had time gave the character models more texture and details for Kingdom Hearts 3 this year.

Oh I didn't mean that 0.2 is a bad looking game. My title is pretty misleading, sorry about that. I meant that in comparison to KH3, it doesn't look THAT good anymore. When it came out, I was gushing over how beautiful 0.2 looked, but KH3 has managed to surpass it which is really amazing to me. That's what I'm trying to say. KH0.2 still looks good, but KH3 is just...WOW. You know how each new FF entry somehow manages to make the previous one look a little less good, that's the feeling I'm getting with 0.2 and KH3.

Edited by PrinceNoctis