Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raxaimus

King Mickey's Kingdom Hearts III outfit revealed and featured in a new Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] medal

King Mickey's Kingdom Hearts III outfit has been revealed through a new medal design for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]. This design is very reminiscent of Sora's own Kingdom Hearts III outfit. This new EX medal is being released tomorrow (from the time of this article's publishing) as a login bonus for the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]! You can view this new medal, complete with the new design, below.

Posted Image

What do you think of this new design? Do you like that Mickey's new design is similar to Sora's? Are you going to be obtaining this new medal in-game? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to follow our coverage article for D23 Expo Japan 2018 and the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event!

Click here to view the article

Thank you for showing this to us, Raxaimus!

Godddd, only the Japanese version is getting this medal!? That's just sad! D: But hey, I'm sure we'll get this medal eventually! Mickey's new outfit design be lookin fresh! :D

OMG, I just logged into Union X and I was rewarded with this medal!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!! xD