•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Keyblade war HD cutscene?

Kingdom hearts union x kingdom hearts 3

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 King Arthur

King Arthur
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

So you know how the keyblade graveyard was formed from the keyblade war, and how we've seen bits and pieces of the war from the perspective of the main character in union X and glimpses of it at the beginning of 0.2 and well likely see something about it in KH3. However, does anyone think we should see the whole thing in HD cutscene form? I'm talking a keyblade war on the devastation and destructive level of the fall of dalamud cutscene in final fantasy 14. Something on that scale with a battle against all the foretellers and their factions and it ends with Ava character collapsing and fading away as we watch all the hearts drift into kingdom hearts. I'll put a link to the ff 14 cutscene below, and leave your thoughts on what you would like to see from a HD cutscene of the keyblade war.

End of an era ffXIV- https://youtu.be/39j5v8jlndM

#2 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 99 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:28 PM

Honestly, It would be awesome to see something like that! Don't if Disney would allow Square Enix to do it though.

#3 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,968 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

I think so. We should see the Keyblade War itself and all the fighting that encompassed it. They should be wary of course of what Disney will allow because this was an extremely violent conflict and they can only make it so graphic.

#4 Keyblade101

Keyblade101
  • 857 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:35 PM

YES YES YES YES!!!! It would be completely AWESOME if we could see it like that!!!

Edited by Keyblade101, 07 February 2018 - 04:36 PM.

#5 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Nice idea... But the battle in Kingdom Hearts created ALL the Worlds mostly so the battle has the be even more epic I DEMAND MICHAEL BAY FOR THE JOB:)

#6 Iscreamer1

Iscreamer1
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:38 PM

I say firetruck Disney and let Square make the Keyblade War as graphic as they want it to be. I know I would do it.