Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video When Youtube Takes Down Your Videos...

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as stated by the title, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you the general feeling that spreads to all Youtubers when Youtube takes down videos they took great care in making! Myself included, of course. 

So sad! D:

So what video did YouTube take down on your channel and for what reason?

A video in which I was discussing the five anime that in my opinion need another season. In said video, I was discussing about said anime, and in the background, I had the creditless openings to each anime I was talking about playing in the background. I specifically put in the description that all rights to the clips I used belong to their respective owners, and that I own nothing. Even with this, my video was already being pinned down by copyright claims, and even after I solicited a dispute in which I was stating that I was using the content under fair use with no intention of profit, Youtube still shut down the video. And it's a shame, because two of the five claimants had allowed me to use my content while the other three decided that my dispute wasn't good enough, and lo and behold, my video was taken down. And we're talking about something simple, and countless other Youtubers have videos where they discuss their anime and whatnot and have clips of them in the background, and yet those aren't taken down! It's messed up! X_X

You Tube. You Tube. You Tube....  -.-

Yeah, you said it!

one day we will take revenge

And it will be glorious!

Youtube Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Uploaders!