Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
twilight_roxas

Coco in future Kingdom Hearts games

I said this in the KH subreddit before, but I definitely think the story of Coco would have fit with the current KH story. The significance of "Remember Me" in the Coco story (so as to not spoil the movie) would have went really well with getting Sora and co to "remember" the BBS trio in their fight against Xehanort. For example, a Coco world would have worked in either Coded or DDD imo in the context of the Xehanort Saga where Sora would have had to travel to the Land of the Dead and reconnect characters to influence the real world. But even the imagery of the Land of the Dead would make it an awesome KH world to explore in general. Even the concept of the Land of the Dead could be drawn as a parallel to what Kingdom Hearts is, so I'd say it's almost fail-proof in finding a connection to the KH story overall.

Edited by blue490246

I said this in the KH subreddit before, but I definitely think the story of Coco would have fit with the current KH story. The significance of "Remember Me" in the Coco story (so as to not spoil the movie) would have went really well with getting Sora and co to "remember" the BBS trio in their fight against Xehanort. For example, a Coco world would have worked in either Coded or DDD imo in the context of the Xehanort Saga where Sora would have had to travel to the Land of the Dead and reconnect characters to influence the real world. But even the imagery of the Land of the Dead would make it an awesome KH world to explore in general. Even the concept of the Land of the Dead could be drawn as a parallel to what Kingdom Hearts is, so I'd say it's almost fail-proof in finding a connection to the KH story overall.

Coded most likely not since it involves the Journal. DDD if it was in development this year it would have work. As for the boss the villain whose name would be anonymous would be infuriated as a dark aura surrounds the villain causing the villain's spirit guide to be turn into a heartless, and Imelda would have her spirit guide help Sora defeat the heartless.

With Kingdom Hearts III bringing Pixar properties into the fold, I'm confident that Coco will be coming to us in the future, hopefully! :)

I especially love that with the story Coco tells about memories and family that it would make a perfect addition to the KH franchise! :D I would LOVE to be able to explore the BEAUTIFUL Land of the Dead in KH! :D

P.S. I'm curious if Sora would be in his normal living form and have to wear skeleton make-up like Miguel did in the moive, or would he just be a skeleton? I'm SO curious now! :D

Edited by Keyblade101

I especially love that with the story Coco tells about memories and family that it would make a perfect addition to the KH franchise! :D I would LOVE to be able to explore the BEAUTIFUL Land of the Dead in KH! :D

P.S. I'm curious if Sora would be in his normal living form and have to wear skeleton make-up like Miguel did in the moive, or would he just be a skeleton? I'm SO curious now! :D

Yeah, I heard that the film is vibrant in those themes, and it also deals with the concept of death, and I think that's a curious concept that could be explored in the Kingdom Hearts series if Coco was added as a world at some point!

As for how Sora would look, it could go either way, honestly! :)

Yeah, I heard that the film is vibrant in those themes, and it also deals with the concept of death, and I think that's a curious concept that could be explored in the Kingdom Hearts series if Coco was added as a world at some point!

As for how Sora would look, it could go either way, honestly! :)

I agree! :D

P.S. Could I make a writing request? If it's not too much trouble, any chance you could write your own interpretation on how Sora visiting a Coco world in Kingdom Hearts would go? I love your stories and I'd sure appreciate it if you could make a story for a Coco world! :D

Edit: I just had a thought about the outfit Sora could wear in the event he really DOES visit a Coco world (PLEASE SQUARE PLEASE!!!!!): a mariachi-esque outfit! It would be so perfect for where the movie Coco takes place! :D

Edited by Keyblade101

I agree! :D

P.S. Could I make a writing request? If it's not too much trouble, any chance you could write your own interpretation on how Sora visiting a Coco world in Kingdom Hearts would go? I love your stories and I'd sure appreciate it if you could make a story for a Coco world! :D

Edit: I just had a thought about the outfit Sora could wear in the event he really DOES visit a Coco world (PLEASE SQUARE PLEASE!!!!!): a mariachi-esque outfit! It would be so perfect for where the movie Coco takes place! :D

Alright, sure! After I write a new, non KH story, I shall get to writing a KH story I've been wanting to create for some time now! Among the worlds it'll include, I'll ensure Coco makes the cut! By the time I start writing this new story, I'll have already watched Coco, so I can have an understanding on the plot and how I can implement it in my story, ya know?

And yeah, I do think a mariachi styled outfit would be fitting!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Alright, sure! After I write a new, non KH story, I shall get to writing a KH story I've been wanting to create for some time now! Among the worlds it'll include, I'll ensure Coco makes the cut! By the time I start writing this new story, I'll have already watched Coco, so I can have an understanding on the plot and how I can implement it in my story, ya know?

And yeah, I do think a mariachi styled outfit would be fitting!

Yay! Thank you! :D I'm sure you'll LOVE Coco! It's an AMAZING movie! :D

Now I can't get the picture of a mariachi-Sora out of my head!  :lol:

Yay! Thank you! :D I'm sure you'll LOVE Coco! It's an AMAZING movie! :D

Now I can't get the picture of a mariachi-Sora out of my head!  :lol:

You're welcome, and yes, I'm sure I will love the movie! Pixar always makes amazing films, so I'm sure I'll definitely enjoy Coco!

Haha, well hey, maybe Nomura will surprise us in the future!

You're welcome, and yes, I'm sure I will love the movie! Pixar always makes amazing films, so I'm sure I'll definitely enjoy Coco!

Haha, well hey, maybe Nomura will surprise us in the future!

I just thought of something: the name of the potential Coco world! Following with how the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in DDD was named in French (La Cite des Cloches translates to "The City of Bells" in English) then how about the Coco world has its name in Spanish? Like, maybe the name for the Coco world could be "Land of the Dead" in Spanish? Anyway, I think it would make sense.  :smile:

Edited by Keyblade101

I just thought of something: the name of the potential Coco world! Following with how the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in DDD was named in French (La Cite des Cloches translates to "The City of Bells" in English) then how about the Coco world has its name in Spanish? Like, maybe the name for the Coco world could be "Land of the Dead" in Spanish? Anyway, I think it would make sense.  :smile:

I looked it up and it was “tierra de la muerte”. So maybe the world name could be something along the lines of “Tierra de Muerte”.

Yeah, "La Tierra De Los Muertos" would be a pretty good name for a Coco world! It'd make definitive sense! :D

Yes, and I hope it becomes a reality!! I would LOVE to play in a Coco world! It would be absolutely AMAZING!

P.S. In case you haven't gotten to watch Coco yet, I'd like to once again say that I'm sure you'll LOVE it!! :D It's SUCH an amazing movie with, from what I can tell, so much accuracy to the Mexican culture! Truly a beautiful experience! :D

Sweet, sweet! Yeah, I heard that the movie really delved into Mexican culture and in specific detail, went in depth with the whole Day Of The Dead celebration that goes on in Mexico in real life, ya know? So it's pretty cool! :D

After putting some further thought after seeing the movie (first time, mind you) I was thinking about Coco having on original plot taking place AFTER the movie, where (INSERT SPOILERIFIC DISNEY VILLAIN) is found still alive and teams up with Maleficent to take ove the Land of the Dead.