•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Dissidia Opera Omnia Is Better Than KHUx

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,858 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:48 PM

So for the past few days I've been playing Dissidia FF Opera Omnia and OH my gosh is this game really goid and leaps better than KHUx. It has a HUGE roster of FF characters that's a lot bigger than the PSP Dissidia games and Dissidia NT. And unlike Dissidia NT, Opera Omnia has a more content to offer. Also compared to KHUx, It's very free-to-play friendly. You honestly don't need to spend much money on anything in the game. You can get stuff from quests and events. Seriously. SENA should look at this game and take notes because THIS is how you handle and localize a Japanese phone game.

I know that I am kinda bragging here but It's true. Opera Omnia does things that KHUx should have done. SENA should seriously take notes because I know that the Japanese version of KHUx isn't all too bad with its events compared to the English version's events and deals. I know there are people out there who are really enjoying KHUx for what it is and that's totally fine. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there and give my personal thoughts on Opera Omnia and how it compares to KHUx.

#2 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 500 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:50 PM

i didnt realize it was out in english ill certainly give it a try

#3 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,858 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

i didnt realize it was out in english ill certainly give it a try

Yeah give it a try, man. It's pretty fun.

#4 Rey Starkiller

Rey Starkiller
  • 897 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

I totally agree. The plot moves a lot better in Opera than it ever did in Unchained. The fact that the game keeps handing you healthy amounts of gems and gil helps to give a better sense of achievement and progress, and you're never really stuck.

#5 hawk222

hawk222
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

I think it's a little early to be comparing the 2 games. Dissidia is a new game while KHUX has been out for almost 3 years (in Japan). The level of content feels larger because everything is new. The business practices seem better because Square has had time to learn from its other mobile games (FF Mobius, too).

(Can't speak for the plot, though: some games just do it better.)

#6 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 500 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

Yeah give it a try, man. It's pretty fun.

well i have now and its good fun

#7 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:53 PM

I started playing this game last night, and I gotta say, it's been pretty enjoyable so far! It has all the trappings of an old school Final Fantasy, with the flavor and exciting crossing over elements the Dissidia series is known for! Just the fact that there are so many new faces makes me smile like a goof! I like the presentation of the game as well, like the world map, the character models and everything. The game looks pretty dang decent for a mobile game. The graphics look like they'd be on par with a 3DS game! In fact, it would be awesome if at some point down the line, a port of this game could be made for the 3DS! But since it's free to play and has microtransactions, I doubt that'd be the case.

But anyways, this is a pretty badass game so far, Tails!

#8 Perkilator

Perkilator

R.I.P Luigi. He never got to try Peach's spaghetti.

• 690 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

I just gave it a try and I FREAKING LOVE IT! (And I’ve only done a few areas.)

#9 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,750 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:22 PM

I just gave it a try and I FREAKING LOVE IT! (And I’ve only done a few areas.)

Yeah, I hear you! I've been playing the game bit by bit, and it's definitely fleshed out and has a fun combat system, and I'm liking the story so far! :D

#10 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 500 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

my only complaint is that you have to recruit certain characters such as my least favourite in all of final fnatasy

#11 hatok

hatok

Welcome to KH13

• 9,079 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:59 AM

in the end it's all mobile trash

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,750 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

in the end it's all mobile trash

I've been playing Opera Omnia, and it's actually a pretty amazing game. I'm impressed at how much depth it has for a mobile game, ya know?