Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ocean's rage

hello

hello ive been coming to kh13 for kh news for ages so i figured its time i joined the forums 

i have been a fan of kh simce about 2004 and have played every game in the series (not every version) except a fragmentary passage 

Edited by ocean's rage

Hey there Ocean's Rage, and welcome to KH13! You did good in becoming a member here, because trust me, it's one thing to view the KH community from the sidelines, but a whole other experience when you join and participate in the forums! So I'm sure you'll find a lot to enjoy here! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the awesomeness that the staff and members of this site offer to one and all! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Hey there Ocean's Rage, and welcome to KH13! You did good in becoming a member here, because trust me, it's one thing to view the KH community from the sidelines, but a whole other experience when you join and participate in the forums! So I'm sure you'll find a lot to enjoy here! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the awesomeness that the staff and members of this site offer to one and all! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

to late my best friends cat already ate it