•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Is Dissidia: Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Good?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,650 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I'm curious about this entry for the Dissidia series that was released for mobile devices, and I read statuses of members here stating that it's really good! I saw the trailer for it, and it surprised me that the game is turn based like old school Final Fantasy entries, but what surprised me even more...

YANG, EDGE, VIVI, STEINER, HOPE, SAZH! ALL THESE CHARACTERS!!! 

Seriously, these are amazing FF characters, and the fact that they're in this game got me all hyped up, especially considering that I would discuss with my friends constantly about which characters from the series could make it to the next Dissidia. And I'm totally surprised that this portable Dissidia has more new faces than NT!

But anyways, my question is, is the game good? Is the story good and the gameplay good as well? Cuz I downloaded it, but I haven't started it yet, and I just wanted to see what people think here. I read review on the App Store, and the game has some positive buzz behind it!

#2 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,843 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

Yes Transcendent it is very good. Way better than Dissidia NT. It has a lot more to offer than NT as well. So I definitely recommend downloading it. You won't regret it. I'm actually going to make a thread reviewing and talking about how It's a good game compared to Dissidia NT and Kingdom Hearts Unchained/Union X in so many ways. It's way more free-to-play friendly than Kingdom Hearts Unchained/Union X. A you get get a lot of weapon upgrades without having to spend a single cent mainly by grinding in special events.

Edited by Tails, 03 February 2018 - 10:29 AM.

#3 Rey Starkiller

Rey Starkiller
  • 894 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

I'm honestly surprised how much better of a game Opera Omnia is than NT. The story so far is better (I've gotten stuck at the summon battles in NT, it's so horrible), the RP elements are great, and the battle system works surprisingly well in a full RPG setting.

Honestly, it's shameful that a free-to-play mobile game is leagues better than the $60 console game.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,650 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Yes Transcendent it is very good. Way better than Dissidia NT. It has a lot more to offer than NT as well. So I definitely recommend downloading it. You won't regret it. I'm actually going to make a thread reviewing and talking about how It's a good game compared to Dissidia NT and Kingdom Hearts Unchained/Union X in so many ways. It's way more free-to-play friendly than Kingdom Hearts Unchained/Union X. A you get get a lot of weapon upgrades without having to spend a single cent mainly by grinding in special events.

Huh, well isn't that something? Thanks for the input, Tails! I started playing the game yesterday, and I gotta say that I'm really digging it, and I'm loving the old school, turn based RPG elements this Dissidia has! Here's hoping the game provides me with great enjoyment!

I'm honestly surprised how much better of a game Opera Omnia is than NT. The story so far is better (I've gotten stuck at the summon battles in NT, it's so horrible), the RP elements are great, and the battle system works surprisingly well in a full RPG setting.

Honestly, it's shameful that a free-to-play mobile game is leagues better than the $60 console game.

Oh wow, so it's that good, huh? I haven't gotten the chance to get NT yet, but I really want to! But wow, so Opera Omnia is better than NT? That's surprising! I've started playing it though, and I'm enjoying it so far!