Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

DDD: Riku's Special Portals - Two Apparently Missing

Nope, still haven't figured out Sora's missing treasure chest in CoTM but I am more interested in this issue because a Keyblade is at stake. 

Again in CotM, Riku's special portals #3 and #6 will not spawn. 

I'm aware of how it is, one per drop but between now, last evening, and six months ago I must have dropped back and forth at least 100 times as well as stepped away to pursue his special portals in other worlds (I.E I stepped away and completed his SoS special portals last evening) and returned but still nothing. 

I've experienced long waits for other single portals of both Riku's and Sora's such as Riku's #6 in Prankster's Paradise but nothing like this. 

I'm referring to the 3DS version BTW but I've started to experience this in 2.8 as well having just reached this point.   

I'd like to unlock the End of Pain Keyblade for both characters and Sora's all good, all of his portals are done up to one in TWTNW which is where I am currently storywise but I've started preparing to call this a glitch and leave Riku to finish without. 

Unless someone can tell me I don't have to. 

UPDATE:

KH4Real's tip has gotten #6 to spawn but still working on #3.

Edited by Ventus_

Hmm, this is odd. I mean, both times that I attempted to get the End Of Pain Keyblade, I was able to obtain it both times. Really, the thing here is to have excrutiating patience and keep dropping and keep an eye for the Forecasts and wait till you see a Dream Eater in static, which means that those are the portals you're missing. I remember taking quite a bit to get to those, but maybe you have to get to a certain point in the story with both characters before those portals appear, ya know?

I can understand you wanting to get End Of Pain. It's a godly badass Keyblade, and it's a pretty one for finishing the game. Gotta love that design! X_X

Yeah I remember some portals didn't spawn by me either. I think you need to redo other special portals then they will appear.

Interesting. How did I not think to try that?

I re-did three special portals and #6 has now shown up!

Edited by Ventus_