Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XTREEMMAK

Video PKXIII - Sanctuary (XJ6 feat. Serenn)

Greetings all,

Hope you are doing well! At long last, the third track to Project Kingdom XIII is now here. This is a special one as it is the first track to feature another artist. Singer and songwriter, Serenn lends her wonderful voice to this one making this one beautiful duet I’m sure you’ll love; all the reason to fall in love with this song one more time!

Please enjoy our cover of Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru.

"Sanctuary (XJ6 feat. Serenn)" is available on

SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/keyjayhd/sets/project-kingdom-xiii

You can also find the original track here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM

And you can also always purchase the complete Kingdom Hearts soundtrack here:

www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-1-…Hearts+Soundtrack

Credits

Produced by: Jamaal Ephriam

Performed by: Jamaal Ephriam and Serenn

Original Composition by: Utada Hikaru

Project Kingdom XIII is now fully being supported by the Key Jay Patreon. Pledge $1 and lets take this project to a full 13 track album!

Details can be found at http://patreon.com/keyjayhd.

“Sanctuary” is originally written by Utada Hikaru for Kingdom Hearts, a Walt Disney Music and Square Enix Production © 2002. Project Kingdom XIII is in no way affiliated with either entity and produces this project out of homage and admiration to their amazing work. Please support the official releases.

Wow, what a passionate and professionally astounding rendition of Sanctuary! I've always loved this song, and I feel that it's sadly underused in the Kingdom Hearts series, as Simple And Clean has always been the go to song for the franchise as a whole. Not that I'm complaining, but Sanctuary is such an in depth song and really touches the soul, and the fact you covered this song is just awesome. I can tell that you enjoyed making this cover, and that the passion was strong behind this one! Really great work, looking forward to seeing more from you, my friend! :)