Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rhys0126

What games are you guys playing before KH3 releases?

I'm currently replaying Ocarina of Time with my nephews :) Also plan to play Horizon and the FFXV episodes soon.

Sweet! Horizon looks really cool, I want to play that. Ocarina of time is also really good

I'm currently replaying Ocarina of Time with my nephews :) Also plan to play Horizon and the FFXV episodes soon. 

Ha, you know that I'm actually replaying Ocarina as well? I'm replaying it for the 3DS! I got that itch to play it again recently, and I'm already going towards Death Mountain!

Well, before Kingdom Hearts III, I'm playing Battlefront II's multiplayer and story modes, and if I'm able to get Dissidia NT, I'll be playing that, plus I'm playing my PS2 Lord OF The Rings games, so there's that as well! :)

Ha, you know that I'm actually replaying Ocarina as well? I'm replaying it for the 3DS! I got that itch to play it again recently, and I'm already going towards Death Mountain!

Well, before Kingdom Hearts III, I'm playing Battlefront II's multiplayer and story modes, and if I'm able to get Dissidia NT, I'll be playing that, plus I'm playing my PS2 Lord OF The Rings games, so there's that as well! :)

Cool! xD I’ve also played the 3DS version once, really enjoyed it. Currently playing the original on GameCube and just got the Mastersword xD That game is sooo nostalgic to me.

Right now I'm currently replaying Persona 5 (New Game Plus), once I'm finishing the game then I'm going to play Danganronpa 1 & 2 Reload, replay Danganronpa V3, buy the Assassin's Creed Origins and play that game, and then buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 for my PS4 and play those four games and watch those two movies, and replay Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. So I got a lot of games I'm going to play before Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by Movies798

Cool! xD I’ve also played the 3DS version once, really enjoyed it. Currently playing the original on GameCube and just got the Mastersword xD That game is sooo nostalgic to me.

Sweet! Yeah, the game is pretty awesome, and it was a representation of what Zelda could be from that point onward, and each game has gotten more groundbreaking than the last, ya know?

Currently raidng in Warcraft and playing Union cross. Planning to get the KH1.5/2.5/2.8 collections sometime before KH3 comes out just to brush up on the games.

All of them. All of the games. There are still so many coming out between now and KH3 and some I need to go back and get from last year too. 

But I have recently played Megaton Rainfall, Bayonetta 2, Mario Odyssey, Monster Hunter World and Shadow of the Colossus. 

Next game I am waiting for I think is God of War. And I also want to replay Persona 5 for sure because that was my game of the year for 2017 so definitely want to go back and max out all the confidants etc.