Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exilra

Chirithy Mini Challenge, HD Axel [EX] & Illus. Xion [EX] Falling Price Deals, Time Attack Event, Bonus Jewels & Special Attack Bonus Campaigns

The official Twitter for the NA version of KHUX have announced a new challenge! Called #ChirithyMini, it'll be bi-weekly on Fridays starting tomorrow and everyone will have the chance to will 200 Jewels!

HD Axel [EX] arrives tonight at 12AM PST along with Illustrated Xion [EX] returning both in their own Falling Price Deals! In each of them you're guaranteed one Tier 4 or higher medal with 1-3 Special Attack Dots filled in and 9 5-star or higher medals. You're also guaranteed to get the featured medal of the banner on your 20th pull!. There is also a chance for you to pull Illustrated Xion [EX] form HD Axel [EX]'s banner, and HD Axel [EX] from Illustrated Xion [EX]'s banner.

A Time Attack Event will also be available featuring the Iago Doll Avatar Part!

Lastly, the Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are returning!

Edited by Exilra

I really don't understand why we'll sometimes go 4 months without a guilt campaign but then we'll have 2 in the same month.

(I'm still upset that the "end-of-the-year" guilt campaign wound up being a beginning-of-the-year guilt campaign instead.)

I really don't understand why we'll sometimes go 4 months without a guilt campaign but then we'll have 2 in the same month.

(I'm still upset that the "end-of-the-year" guilt campaign wound up being a beginning-of-the-year guilt campaign instead.)

Ikr but I'm happy that I got my 101 damùatians I had mine last two at the last minute it was unbelievable.

I have skipped the fortellers deal so I went for this one no unguartanteed HD Axel ex but got 2 Xion ex so this is still pretty nice.

I got a good amount left for the next guaranteed ex medal :).