Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Frisk

I Want Kairi to be Playable in KHIII

Yeah, Kairi should at least have an important role in Sora's final showdown with Master Xehanort, she should take on at least one of the Xehanorts and aiding her in battle would be her sibling disciple Lea.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! I wholeheartedly agree that Kairi should be a playable character in KH3!!!! I have been wanting her to be playable for years!!!! And just like you said in your video, she's the only one of the trios that hasn't been playable yet and I REALLY want her to be playable in KH3!!!!

Yeah, I definitely agree that Kairi deserves justice and she should be playable! I've repeatedly said that KHIII is where she'll shine, so I hope we get to play as her for at least some portion of the game! :)

TOTALLY AGREE PLZ SQUARE ENIX/DISNEY MAKE HER PLAYABLE!

Ha, I knew you would comment on this. You never cease to amaze, Javelin! X3

I definitely wouldn't mind having Kairi as playable, but I do think they have to be careful how they use her in this game. I definitely want her to move away from damsel in destress mode (it appears Square does too.) But on the other hand I hope they don't give her a ridiculous amount of power either, right away at least. See, Square could easily make her OP and just write it off as training with Lea or because she's a princess of light, but I feel like those would at least partially cheap (as those should affect her growth.) Where as everyone else has been fighting for years already. I think it would show her character even more if she isn't able to completely do something on her own at first but determines to grow.

TLDR 

I hope they don't just magically make her super strong right away and give her some meaningful development and growth. 

I have the feeling that maybe her training with Lea might be the tutorial.

If Kairi is a playable character for the tutorial (which I REALLY hope so) maybe that would explain how Twilight Town is supposed to be the first world we'll visit in KH3? I hope so!!!

If that happens MAYBE we could see that scene with Kairi in Twilight Town in front of the mansion with Hayner, Pence and Olette from the BbS Final Mix secret ending? I hope so!!!

Edited by Keyblade101

I really hope that they make kairi playable in kh3. She always is this little girl that was always rescued from her love and I hate this soooooooo much. :angry:

Yeah, but hopefully, KHIII gives her more of a spotlight as opposed to being a damsel in distress, though Kairi has proven she can get out of tight spots, ya know? And even if we can't play as her, I just hope we can see her in action, at the very least!