Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

(spoilers) the release date, world announcements and more

Sadly, it's a troll-account. I hope D23 will end these kind of guesses. 

I had a feeling that was the case. I hope so too. At the end of the day, official confirmation is a lot better then these so-called "leaks" because there are guaranteed to happen and then official confirmation knocks down rumors, some people end up being very disappointed, which is why should take this leaks, more matter so credible they are as a grain of salt.  

Edited by Zeldablade7

I had a feeling that was the case. I hope so too. At the end of the day, official confirmation is a lot better then these so-called "leaks" because there are guaranteed to happen and then official confirmation knocks down rumors, some people end up being very disappointed, which is why should take this leaks, more matter so credible they are as a grain of salt.  

Well every trailer that appears for KH3 is amazing :). Only too bad that it happens rarely.

I don't believe this for one second. Because we are getting closer to a KH3 event, all these "leaks" are sprouting up where people say this and this will be in it or supposedly record a trailer at some event, while failing to mention which one, and then have to stop recording, which they all say. This is probably one of those "leaks".

Nah, this is way too good to be true! No way that Nomura will be revealing so much at D23! I mean, the release date would probably be correct, but I dunno, with D23 so close by, all we have to do is wait just 22 more days, and we'll get our answers! :D

If Treasure Planet is revealed, though, I'm gonna die of happiness....

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Nah, this is way too good to be true! No way that Nomura will be revealing so much at D23! I mean, the release date would probably be correct, but I dunno, with D23 so close by, all we have to do is wait just 22 more days, and we'll get our answers! :D

If Treasure Planet is revealed, though, I'm gonna die of happiness....

Same, though for me, its both Treasure Planet AND Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

I'm doubting about Treasure Planet cause of PotC.

I'm hoping for a Pocahontas world. But I'm happy enough with Toy Story :).

Edited by KH4Real

I'm doubting about Treasure Planet cause of PotC.

I'm hoping for a Pocahontas world. But I'm happy enough with Toy Story :).

I want Pocahontas for KH3 too since the Past KH Games gave us 8 out of 9 Disney Renaissance Movies in KH1, COM (Expect for Tarzan which the Rights are no longer owned by Disney), BBS(With Hercules the only Disney Renaissance movie in that Game), KH2(With Mulan, Beauty and the Beast (World), Hercules, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid (I Hate Singing Minigames) and The Lion King (Which i would have wanted for the First KH Game but save it for KH2) and then there is Coded/Re: Coded (Which only Gave us Hercules and Aladdin) and DDD (Which the Hunchback of Notre Dame is the only Disney Renaissance movie to appear in DDD).

I'm hoping for Pocahontas to be in Kh3 i mean we got Hercules making a Comeback so how about Two Disney Renaissance Movies in Kh3: Pocahontas and Hercules since i don't want the 2-D Disney Stuff being left out of KH3

To be honest, while a few years ago I wanted Atlantis to be in KHIII, I'm now expecting it to only appear in KHIV or later.

Because we now know KHUX will go beyond KHIII, that means some things about the Keyblade War will only be important for the next saga, and because KHIII is a finale, I'm not sure if it makes sense to bring up a whole lot of new stuff about the Keyblade War in the game. For example, Ven being from the Age of Fairy Tales seems like something that will be more important for KHIV than KHIII.

What that has to do with Atlantis? Well, because the people of Atlantis have such a long life span, I expect that there are people there who may remember the Keyblade War, or know more about it than in most worlds.

Oh yeah, definitely! Atlantis is also another one of Disney's Animated Classics that I've just been dying to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts! Here's hoping Atlantis makes it!

Well i mean the Heart of Atlantis would fit so perfectly in the KH story, it could be considered a small part of the even bigger Kingdom Hearts itself.

Well i mean the Heart of Atlantis would fit so perfectly in the KH story, it could be considered a small part of the even bigger Kingdom Hearts itself.

Yep, it definitely would, and the whole mythology of Atlantis as a whole could serve to expand Kingdom Hearts' lore all the more!