•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

The price for kh3 collectors edition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alchemike

Alchemike
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

So for a long time i've been keeping money for the kh3 collectors edition (i did a lot of sacrifices for this if i won't buy it i will be mad)!
I initially thought that it would be the same price of FFXV ultimate collectors edition,but then i thought that the price of ffxv collectors was due to the anime and movie kingsglaive blu ray too!So could be that kh 3 collectors would cost less than ffxv's?

Edited by Alchemike, 13 January 2018 - 09:48 AM.

#2 Eternalsleep

Eternalsleep
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

I think no matter what’s in it it’ll be the same price as the ffxv collectors edition. But the real answer is the price doesn’t matter because we all know damn well we’re gonna buy it anyway after waiting all these years LOL

#3 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

I think no matter what’s in it it’ll be the same price as the ffxv collectors edition. But the real answer is the price doesn’t matter because we all know damn well we’re gonna buy it anyway after waiting all these years LOL

Yeah be sure to buy it the first minutes. It will likely be sold out like FFXV in one day :).

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,640 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

I think that a Collector's Edition of Kingdom Hearts III would more or less reach into the 100 dollar price range! To me, it won't matter, because if a Collector's Edition is announced, I'm gonna buy it in a heartbeat! :D