•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Kingdom Hearts Silver Sora and Roxas earrings are back for 9,720 yen; pre-orders available; releasing May 27, 2018

KH

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aquaberry

Aquaberry

Hypetrain Conductor

• News Team Leader (+)
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

Square Enix recently updated their Japanese online store with Kingdom Hearts Silver earrings. The earrings feature either Sora’s crown or Roxas’ cross symbols; they come as an individual earring rather than a pair.

They were originally sold back in 2011, and are now being sold at 9,720 yen (approx. $87.58 USD) with pre-orders currently being accepted.

Both earrings will release on May 27, 2018.

You can view pictures of the earrings below:

RoxasRoxasSoraSora

Thanks to @aibo_ac7 on Twitter for the tip, and Katie Armstrong for the translations!

Click here to view the article

#2 WakelessDream

WakelessDream

WakelessDerp96

• Moderators Team Leader (+)
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

As neat as these look, and even if the price were friendlier, I wouldn't get them myself. Earrings with screw on backings like these seem to have are such a pain, too time consuming to put on and take off.  >.< Cool that they're re-releasing some nice merchandise though. :D 

#3 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Knock Knock, Daddy DP Is Back!"

• 13,230 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

Ooh, these look pretty badass! Thanks for showing this to us, Aquaberry!

I can see it now! One of these days I might spot a woman wearing these KH earrings, and I'll probably fanboy to death because of it. xD

#4 kainamixi

kainamixi
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

my first thought when i saw this was "I'LL GET MY EARS PIERCED FOR ROXAS", but then i saw the price... 

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Knock Knock, Daddy DP Is Back!"

• 13,230 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

my first thought when i saw this was "I'LL GET MY EARS PIERCED FOR ROXAS", but then i saw the price... 

Yeah, the price is something, alright. xD