Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

[1-12-18] Moon Gem Challenge, Main Story Update, DuckTales Medal Deal, Illust HT Goofy HSC

Until January 17th at 23:59 PT, the Moon Gem Challenge is being held. Complete quest objectives to earn a Moon Gem, a Fantasia Mickey  B, and Mirrors.

As of January 11th at 0:00 PT, 15 new Main Story quests were added. The story of "Union Cross" continues!

Until January 25th at 23:59 PT, a special medal deal featuring DuckTales characters will be open! This deal introduces Launchpad McQuack, Huey & Dewey & Louie, Webby Vanderquack, and Scrooge McDuck as Guilt Tier 7 medals! These medals will not be available outside of this deal, until their return is announced.

Each 5-medal draw costs 1500 Jewels and guarantees one DuckTales medal with 1-3 ability dots filled.

Launchpad McQuack / Huey, Dewey, & Louie / Webby Vanderquack: Upright, P/S/M // Tier 7 Guilt // Single-target // 2 SP Cost // for 3 attacks: atk & P/S/Matk +7 and enemy def-7

Scrooge McDuck: Upright, M // Tier 7 Guilt // Single-target // 0 SP Cost // for 1 turn: Upright atk+2, atk & PSM atk+7, enemy def & PSM def-7, enemy counter +5, 7 SP recovery

Lastly, a High Score Challenge offering the Illustrated Halloween Goofy medal to top rankers will be held until January 22nd at 23:59 PT! Top 1000 rankers will receive an Illustrated Halloween Goofy with a Status Bonus.

Illustrated Halloween Goofy: Upright, P // Tier 7 Guilt // AoE // 7 SP Cost // 3 SP recovery, 3 powerful hits

Images from this update can be viewed below. Will you pull for the DuckTales medals?

Thanks for updating us on this, Faemarch!

Honestly, as awesome as these Ducktales medals look, I'm gonna keep my medals close to my chest. I only have about 6000! (I failed at getting Invi in the Foretellers deal, so yeah...) So I'll pass!

And finally, a story update! I was dying to play through new story missions! And yay, Strelitzia and Lauriam will now finally be in the mix! Oh, and I tried doing the Moon Gem quest, and I almost succeeded! Illustrated Xion EX was a major help, but even with that boon of a medal, the farthest I got was the group of Level 1100 Heartless! If I could have beaten them, I could've gotten to the boss! And this also bearing in mind that I happen to have Second Chance II on me, and even though it saved me once, it didn't save me twice. X3