Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yes, I know this is over-discussed, but I had to discuss this. I was thinking about how WiR could be integrated into KH3, and so I stuck with the popular idea of Litwak's Arcade in Twilight Town, where you can access Game Central Station; the way I was thinking could be from a Sugar Rush cabinet, where Sora, Donald, and Goofy spot Heartless closing up on Vanellope on a race track. Sora defeats those Heartless, and from then on it follows the plot of the movie.

What did you think?

Edited by lollygagger19

I do like the idea of the arcade in Twilight Town, I would differ a bit on the idea of starting that much in advance of the film plot. Also there has to be a way for them to GET INTO the game in the first place. I guess it could be better if the guys would access the world by finding something about the world in Ansem's Computer, they go to investigate it (like when they go to Space Paranoids) but instead they enter the WiR world. Or maybe they get to the Central Station from Ansem's Computer and they wind up in WiR world through there. IDK.

That sounds pretty badass! And yeah, Wreck-It-Ralph has enough original content to stand on its own two legs as a world, considering there's Fix-It-Felix Jr, Hero's Duty and Sugar Rush to explore! There could even be other original games created for that world specifically for Kingdom Hearts III, and it would make for quite the diverse world! I'd love to see Ralph and Vanellope interacting with Sora and friends!