Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What Movie are you looking forward to this year?

What Movie are you looking forward to this year?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Movie are you looking forward to this year?

• Tomb Raider
    • Avengers: Infinity War
    • The Incredibles 2
    • Black Panther
    • Wreck-It Ralph 2
    • Isle of Dogs
    • Ready Player One
    • Solo: A Star Wars Story
    • Deadpool 2
    • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    • Halloween
    • Another movie? Share below!

About four of these movies in the list I am really excited for sure. However, there is another I am excited for is the new Bumblebee Movie coming up in December. Now, many of you are rolling your eyes saying "UGH, another Transformers movie?! WHY?!!" That's understandable...if it were directed by Michael Bay. But this time, this TF movie will be directed by Travis Knight. He is known to be part of of studio Laika. They are known for claymation movies like Coraline and Paranorman. This Travis Knight directed Kubo and the Two Strings. So, if this director can make this movie decent even to critics, I have every reason to be excited for this movie.

Oh God, this year is gonna be a grand one for films! Of all these films, the ones that I'm most excited to see are:

• Avengers: Infinity War: This film will be the culmination of everything the MCU has been leading up to! This has been brewing for ten years, and now, we'll finally see the results of all the love and care and world building put into all these films! Infinity War is gonna go down in the history books, and I'm sure it's gonna topple Avatar as the box office king! God, the feels will be real...
  • Black Panther: I've always had a fondness for the Black Panther, and when he was introduced into Captain America: Civil War, I was psyched as hell that T'Challa would finally be integrated into the MCU! He was fantastic in Civil War, so now that his solo film is so close by, I can't wait! It's gonna be sooo good! :D
  • The Incredibles 2: Okay, this one I've been waiting for since the ending of the first Incredibles way back in 2004! I still can't believe it's been fourteen years since then, and after almost giving up hope on a sequel ever being made, Pixar announced that this sequel would finally happen! But at the same time I'm not surprised that it's taken this long, given that Pixar has quite the reputation for taking ridiculous amounts of time between their sequels. xD  But yes, this film is gonna be awesome!
  • Wreck-It-Ralph 2: I loved the first Wreck-It-Ralph, and I loved that it was a film that respected video game culture while weaving its own tale! Now with the sequel, I expected that Ralph and friends would move onto console gaming, but apparently, the internet will be the focus of this sequel! I'm interested either way in seeing how this film does! I know I'm psyched for it!
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story: This film will be the second non episodic film in the Star Wars franchise, and given Rogue One's success, I'm sure that Solo will find equal success! True, it's had problems behind the scenes, but hopefully it's nothing that'll damage the film in and of itself, ya know? It'll be cool seeing Han's origins! (Though I would've preferred Jamie Costa to be Han than Alan Einrech? I don't know if that's how you pronounce the name, but yeah. Jamie Costa makes a perfect Han, just look at his videos impersonating Harrison Ford!)
  • Deadpool 2: The merc with a mouth definitely made a name for himself when his debut film won over our hearts! I'm eager to see how the sequel makes Deadpool even funnier than before! I can't wait to see what crazy shiznit will go down in this film! xD

Number one? Ready Player One. I have been a long time fan of the book and am wondering how all of that content is going to be turned into a book that will satisfy the book fans. 

Also, Black Panther, The Incredibles 2, AQUAMAN, Deadpool 2, Isle of Dogs looks interesting plus with my knowledge of the Japanese language it's going to be a little funny, WRECK-IT RALPH 2 IS COMING OUT??!?!

Also, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms because it looks BEAUtIFUL and Mary Poppins Returns because of Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Did you guys know I like superheroes? 

I dunno there are a lot of movies I'm wanting to see this year!

Edited by Lady Aleister

Number one? Ready Player One. I have been a long time fan of the book and am wondering how all of that content is going to be turned into a book that will satisfy the book fans. 

Also, Black Panther, The Incredibles 2, AQUAMAN, Deadpool 2, Isle of Dogs looks interesting plus with my knowledge of the Japanese language it's going to be a little funny, WRECK-IT RALPH 2 IS COMING OUT??!?!

Did you guys know I like superheroes? 

I dunno there are a lot of movies I'm wanting to see this year!

Superhero films are bae! I get you. :3

Ready player one, halloween, IW, Aquaman... A bunch of stuff. Mostly RPO because RX78-2 and it's potential to gain popularity (please I just want a good live action Gundam film). Halloween because the slasher genre needs a revival an I the halloween franchise is a great ways to bring it back. All the superhero stuff is obvious.