• Travel
    • Buy a PS4/Xbox for KH3
    • Learn how to cook
    • Be nicer
    • Replay all of KH before KH3
    • Get a drivers license
    • Don’t have one.
    • Anything else? Share below!

I'm going to try getting my health back together, which involves finally subjecting myself to the operations that got postponed due to infections, work out (which I already started) and then begin university again. Maybe even find a part-time job if everything goes well.

My friend and I will probably play all the Kingdom Hearts games again, too since I only introduced her to the series 1 1/2 years ago and while she is understanding most core concepts, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Though those aren't really resolutions considering I already started on the health aspect and KH never really needs a resolution for me to play it. :D

I'm going to try getting my health back together, which involves finally subjecting myself to the operations that got postponed due to infections, work out (which I already started) and then begin university again. Maybe even find a part-time job if everything goes well.

My friend and I will probably play all the Kingdom Hearts games again, too since I only introduced her to the series 1 1/2 years ago and while she is understanding most core concepts, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Though those aren't really resolutions considering I already started on the health aspect and KH never really needs a resolution for me to play it. :D

Oh, you are due to being subjected to operations? Gosh, I hope that all goes well! I pray that all will go well and that your health spirals up into excellent conditions! :D And good luck on getting that part time as well!

Ooh, and playing all the KH games is definitely a plus! It's a good way to pass the time while Kingdom Hearts III releases!

And well, as for myself, I plan on playing more games, chiefly Kingdom Hearts III when it comes out, and I also plan on watching many new movies/TV shows/cartoons and anime series! I'm always finding new shows to watch, so I'm always entertained!  And I'm going to try to see if I can be able to work out. The bad thing about this one is that just when I'm getting into it, I kinda laze myself out of it, and I wish I wouldn't do that. I want to work out just to at least be fit, not because I want to bulk up in an exaggerate way, ya know? Working out for me is more of keeping myself healthy and fit than not. We'll see how that goes. I don't need to play the entire KH saga, because that's what I dedicated myself to doing last year, so I'm already covered and waiting happily for Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Another of my resolutions is to keep saving up money for my goals, and I want to see if I can be able to get myself a car so I can get around. I already have my driver's license, and I've been practicing with my Stepdad's car, my Dad's car and my friends' cars as well! So I'm pumped that I'm getting the hang of driving, so I wanna see if I can get myself a car!

In general, I just hope to be healthy so I can be able to enjoy this year to the max, ya know? Comic-Con, Avengers: Infinity War, dang, there's lots to look forward to! X_X

Oh, you are due to being subjected to operations? Gosh, I hope that all goes well! I pray that all will go well and that your health spirals up into excellent conditions! :D And good luck on getting that part time as well!

Ooh, and playing all the KH games is definitely a plus! It's a good way to pass the time while Kingdom Hearts III releases!

And well, as for myself, I plan on playing more games, chiefly Kingdom Hearts III when it comes out, and I also plan on watching many new movies/TV shows/cartoons and anime series! I'm always finding new shows to watch, so I'm always entertained!  And I'm going to try to see if I can be able to work out. The bad thing about this one is that just when I'm getting into it, I kinda laze myself out of it, and I wish I wouldn't do that. I want to work out just to at least be fit, not because I want to bulk up in an exaggerate way, ya know? Working out for me is more of keeping myself healthy and fit than not. We'll see how that goes. I don't need to play the entire KH saga, because that's what I dedicated myself to doing last year, so I'm already covered and waiting happily for Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Another of my resolutions is to keep saving up money for my goals, and I want to see if I can be able to get myself a car so I can get around. I already have my driver's license, and I've been practicing with my Stepdad's car, my Dad's car and my friends' cars as well! So I'm pumped that I'm getting the hang of driving, so I wanna see if I can get myself a car!

In general, I just hope to be healthy so I can be able to enjoy this year to the max, ya know? Comic-Con, Avengers: Infinity War, dang, there's lots to look forward to! X_X

Thank you, I really appreciate it. ^-^ My health has deteriorate over the past few years after an accident and while I might never get completely healthy again, these operations will ease the symptoms. Unfortunately, they had to be postponed again and again but I still think I can at least try to make the most out of this year. Like getting help for the fears that come when you're sick for a long time, changing a lifestyle to suit the situation and enjoying the small things if life. I'm really looking forward to KH3 for example, the conventions I'll attend and all the new things which will come out this year in the anime/manga/game department. >_< That's gonna be awesome. Not to mention all the new things to discover.

That's why I agree with your view on working out. I've also picked that up again to improve my health because it's never a bad thing to exercise a little. I don't think doing too much is even necessary since it's not my goal to become ripped with muscles. :D But I can understand why it's hard for you since it's currently the same for me. It's not exactly easy to incorporate that daily. Before my health issues, I exercised daily and after that, I slacked off because I either wasn't feeling well or because I also lazed myself out of it due to not doing it daily. I guess it's easier to do something if it has become a daily habit.

It's probably also about motivation. If you're not threatened by any diseases due to lack of fitness or have other weight-related problems, it's likely harder to do it regularly than when you feel bad. Though if the latter is the case, you probably won't wait until the new year. xD'

I really hope you'll be able to get a car and save up a good amount of money. The practice you've gotten will certainly prove to be valuable, considering that really makes a difference. Driving a lot of different cars is a good experience as well.

And I hope that you stay healthy as well and that this year will be better than the last, regardless of whether it's been good or bad. ^-^

My new year's resolution is to replay all the Kingdom Hearts games before Kingdom Hearts 3, play Kingdom Hearts 3 and complete the Xehanort Saga, finish college so I can finally achieve my dreams of being a animator, and go find a girl who can potentially be my future wife and marry her and start a family. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it. ^-^ My health has deteriorate over the past few years after an accident and while I might never get completely healthy again, these operations will ease the symptoms. Unfortunately, they had to be postponed again and again but I still think I can at least try to make the most out of this year. Like getting help for the fears that come when you're sick for a long time, changing a lifestyle to suit the situation and enjoying the small things if life. I'm really looking forward to KH3 for example, the conventions I'll attend and all the new things which will come out this year in the anime/manga/game department. >_< That's gonna be awesome. Not to mention all the new things to discover.

That's why I agree with your view on working out. I've also picked that up again to improve my health because it's never a bad thing to exercise a little. I don't think doing too much is even necessary since it's not my goal to become ripped with muscles. :D But I can understand why it's hard for you since it's currently the same for me. It's not exactly easy to incorporate that daily. Before my health issues, I exercised daily and after that, I slacked off because I either wasn't feeling well or because I also lazed myself out of it due to not doing it daily. I guess it's easier to do something if it has become a daily habit.

It's probably also about motivation. If you're not threatened by any diseases due to lack of fitness or have other weight-related problems, it's likely harder to do it regularly than when you feel bad. Though if the latter is the case, you probably won't wait until the new year. xD'

I really hope you'll be able to get a car and save up a good amount of money. The practice you've gotten will certainly prove to be valuable, considering that really makes a difference. Driving a lot of different cars is a good experience as well.

And I hope that you stay healthy as well and that this year will be better than the last, regardless of whether it's been good or bad. ^-^

Oh wow, I see. Well, I hope that these operations can be able to greatly help in reducing your symptoms! And on that matter, I hope that you'll be able to enjoy the new year in general, and that you can be able to enjoy all the new things that you'll get to experience! Ooh, and I'm with you, Kingdom Hearts III is one of the major things I'm looking forward to this year, because it'll be a big point of my life, since I've followed the KH series since 2006! Ah, such a long time! :') And yes, you are right, there are many things in media in general that come out this year that look very promising!

Yeah, I hear ya! I'm gonna try to at least make an attempt at working out one day yes and one day no, as I'd usually do. So that'd be four days a week! I already started today, so I'm hoping I can continue the streak when it's time to work out again on Thursday! Definitely gonna try not to laze away from exercising!

And thank you, I appreciate the positive vibes! I'm definitely planning on making the most out of this year, and if I'm able to get the car, then that's good, and if not, then at least I'll keep pushing forward! I'll live out this year as best as I can!

Ooh, and tell me about it! Conventions are so much fun! This year I'll be attending Comic-Con, God willing on May, and it'd be my fourth consecutive Comic-Con in a row, my first having been in 2015! It's a fun experience that you'll want to keep being a part of, trust me!

Oh wow, I see. Well, I hope that these operations can be able to greatly help in reducing your symptoms! And on that matter, I hope that you'll be able to enjoy the new year in general, and that you can be able to enjoy all the new things that you'll get to experience! Ooh, and I'm with you, Kingdom Hearts III is one of the major things I'm looking forward to this year, because it'll be a big point of my life, since I've followed the KH series since 2006! Ah, such a long time! :') And yes, you are right, there are many things in media in general that come out this year that look very promising!

Yeah, I hear ya! I'm gonna try to at least make an attempt at working out one day yes and one day no, as I'd usually do. So that'd be four days a week! I already started today, so I'm hoping I can continue the streak when it's time to work out again on Thursday! Definitely gonna try not to laze away from exercising!

And thank you, I appreciate the positive vibes! I'm definitely planning on making the most out of this year, and if I'm able to get the car, then that's good, and if not, then at least I'll keep pushing forward! I'll live out this year as best as I can!

Ooh, and tell me about it! Conventions are so much fun! This year I'll be attending Comic-Con, God willing on May, and it'd be my fourth consecutive Comic-Con in a row, my first having been in 2015! It's a fun experience that you'll want to keep being a part of, trust me!

Thank you! :D I've been following this game for over a decade now, too and I'm glad and sad that the Xehanort saga is coming to end. At least I hope it won't end up like FFXV aeding large portions of story to the game through DLC at a later point to fill the holes. But I'll remain positive. :D

It's really been such a long time and it's such an important part of my life that I hope it manages to live up to most fans' expectations. ^-^

I wish I could go to a large Comic Con but they don't really have such a big convention in my vicinity. But I'm definitely looking forward to the ones I will attend and hopefully they'll be fun as well.

Thank you! :D I've been following this game for over a decade now, too and I'm glad and sad that the Xehanort saga is coming to end. At least I hope it won't end up like FFXV aeding large portions of story to the game through DLC at a later point to fill the holes. But I'll remain positive. :D

It's really been such a long time and it's such an important part of my life that I hope it manages to live up to most fans' expectations. ^-^

I wish I could go to a large Comic Con but they don't really have such a big convention in my vicinity. But I'm definitely looking forward to the ones I will attend and hopefully they'll be fun as well.

You're welcome! And yeah, I get what you mean! But I highly doubt that Nomura will leave major story details absent from Kingdom Hearts III only to have them available as DLC! It would be pretty reckless to attempt that, as it would infuriate the fanbase by a buttload! I'm sure that the story's conclusion will be a complete and satisfying thing to witness! And well, I'm pretty sure that Kingdom Hearts III is gonna topple Kingdom Hearts II as the best entry in the franchise! 

Trust me, Comic-Con is like a dream, I've gone three years in a row, with this year being my fourth, God willing! It's a very fun experience, and well, any other conventions where one can cosplay are worthy of attendance, and not just for cosplaying, but the joy of meeting new people who have much in common and share similar passions! :D